For party romantic wedding soy wax scented candle
Material: 100% Soy wax
renewable, sustainable and carbon neutral. It is 100% natural and made from a renewable natural resource.
Paper box size:5.2x5.2x6.4cm
Fragrance: Bluebell, English Pear & Freesia, Neroli, Wood Sage & Sea Salt, Lime Basil & Mandari
1. Always, always, cut the wick to 1/4 inch every time before lighting the candle. Too long of a wick or crooked wicks 2. 2. can cause uneven burning or flaring.
3. Keep the wax clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
4. Avoid drafts, vents or air currents. This will help prevent fast, uneven burning or sooting.
1. Always allow enough time (approx. 2-3 hours) to burn a candle making sure the metlted wax reaches the edges of the jar before putting the candle out. This will prevent "tunneling" meaning the wax won't build up along the edges throughout its lifetime.
2. Do not burn a candle for more than 4 hours.
3. Never touch or move a burning candle. Never move a votive or container candle when the wax is melted.
4. Don't burn a candle all the way down. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 2 inches of wax remains (1/2 inch if in a container).
5. Always keep the candle within your sight. If you are going to leave the room, be sure to first blow out all candles.
6. Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room. Don't burn too many candles in a small room or in a "tight" home where air exchange is limited.
7. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
8. Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lighted candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.
SNUFF OUT THE CANDLE
1. Using a candle snuffer is the best way to put out a candle. It's the safest way to prevent hot wax from splattering.
2. Never use water to put out a candle. Water causes the hot wax to splatter and could cause the glass container to break.
3. Make sure the candle is completely out and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room.
4. not move the candle or touch the hot wax until it has completely cooled.