4D/5D /7D Cinema System Consists of the Following:
The projectors that are used to present 3D images are not normal ones in regular movies. The frame rate of normal projectors is 60 Hz, while the rate of 3D projectors is 120 Hz. The proportion is doubled. This is due to the fact that more output details are required in showing a 3D movie. The 3D projector must also possess a resolution of at least 2k (2048x1080p) for a clearer image on a wide screen. The most popular providers of commercial cinema projectors are Dolby 3D and IMAX.
Silver screens are usually used in 3D cinemas. Since plenty of light is used in showing a 3D movie, a silver screen is needed to provide more light for contrast. White screens, which are much cheaper, have soon replaced silver screens in cinemas. Right now silver screens are making a comeback in 3D movie houses.
There are three kinds of screen types:
1.Metal Screen, high-gain metal screen
2. Arc Screen
3. 360° Degree Screen
A 3D cinema should not only provide a wonderful visual experience but a great auditory experience as well. In an IMAX 3D theater, up to 44 speakers are used to provide the viewers with surround sound. The speakers require 12,000 watts of electric power to ensure a fantastic viewing experience.
The viewers need to wear 3D glasses to enjoy the 3D effect. These glasses are polarized and matched with the projector. Therefore, the audience can’t just use any type of glasses; instead, the glasses should be compatible with the projector.
The latest 3d film, around 90-150 minutes.
Details of motion chairs
Special effects for 5D 7D cinema
Different design of chairs for choice
|Seats||6/9/12 or more seats for choice|
|System||Hydaulic System/Electirc System|
|Special Effect||Bubble, snow, smoke, rain, wind,..etc.|
|Screen Type||Flat screen/Arc screen/360 degree screen|
|Movie Type||Horror, adventure, excitement, entertainment, education, fantasy, all kinds of wonderful movie theme|
Different design of cabins for choice
Where can it run business?
1.All 100% self-developed interactive products.
2.Professional creative design and software development team.
3.Perfect programme planning and interactive art creation staff.
4.Owning several interactive products patents/software copyright
5.Serious and responsible after-sales service team
6.Professional comprehensive interactive equipment installation engineer
Q: What is the difference between vr egg simulator and 5D/7D/8D cinema?
A:There are 4 main differences:
1. There is no need screen and projectors in virtual reality motion simulator . Just wear the VR
glasses,then feel what you see.
2.The seats in 9D VR egg cinema can have 360° Rotation,fully immersive.
3. Different from shooting with real guns in 5D/7D/8D cinema,9D VR egg cinema uses the advanced
head tracking technology.Just move your head to aim at your target,then press the bottom to shoot
it. you can use your head control the direction you want!
4. Don't need to do a complicated installation!
Q:How many type of 9D VR cinema do you have ?
A: Four types:1 seat, 2 seats, 4 seats, 6 seats... it is depend on the request of customers.
Q:How many movies do you offer?
A: We have 80 movies offered for free once you purchase it.Then we offer 1 movie every month for you in the future.
Q:What is the type of your movies?
A:Horror,thriller,cartoon,race movies ect. 5-10 minutes for every movie.
Q: Is every movie in the market workable in the 9D VR cinema?
A:Only our special movies are workable because the movement of the seats corresponds to the movie.
Q: How about the warrant? and how do we carry out after-sales service?
A:Warranty: 1 year
1. Seller should repair or replace for free if the products can not work because of quality issues of the host machines,operating soft wares, control systems, electric system, chairs ect.
2. Damages caused by human actions, such as short circuit causing by water entering into the computer case,accessories damages causing by incorrect maintenance, inspection or replacing some accessories, Seller should be responsible for the maintenance, while Buyer should be responsible for the maintenance cost.
3. VR Glasses and other damageable accessories and machines appearance are not covered during the warranty. But preferential prices will be provided by seller when Buyer needs to replace them.
4. Seller can arrange the technical staff to install for Buyer after the goods arriving at thedestination, and train the technical staffs of Buyer. While Buyer should be responsible for the round-trip air tickets ,visa, insurance and accommodation for the technical staff of Seller.