|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||50 Set/Sets per Month|
|Machine Type:||Industrial Ultrasonic Cleaner|
|Applicable Industries:||special fixtures|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong China|
|Cleaning Process:||Hot Water Cleaning|
|Cleaning Type:||Spraying wash|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Video technical support|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers available to service machinery overseas|
|Packaging Detail:||International Standard Veneer Case|
Rotary basket spraying washing machine
Small and medium parts to be washed are placed on the turntable of T-JET washer. When washing, the spray nozzles will create a uniform, multi-direction and heated cleaning solution with medium or high-pressure to quickly and evenly clean the parts. Precise nozzle placement ensures effective and reliable cleaning every time with 360°coverage.
It can be used for different metal, plastics, ceramics parts to remove oil, grease, chips, mud, production slag of the surface of parts in manufacturing, maintenance and repair processes.
Keer Cleaning Equipment (Group) Co., Ltd. (KEERCLEAN) is a high-tech enterprise, professionally engaged in R&D, manufacture and sales of industrial cleaning equipments with about 20 years’ experience.
In China, our KER brand is the leading brand in the market. In decades of years' development, we gained recognition and reputation from our clients. Many famous companies in China are our users.
In overseas, we have our own professional subsidiary company -- Keregen International Trading Co., Ltd. (KEREGEN) to develop global market professionally. Now our products are welcomed and recognized in global market, because of the good quality and reasonable price, especially in Australia, Europe, north and south of America market.
1. What are the most common cleaning methods used by parts washer?
The most common cleaning methods used by parts washer are manual, automated, ultrasonic.
- Manual cleaning. Typically, a sink on a drum style or a vat style design. Manual parts washers are best suited for a low volume of cleaning - generally less than 45 minutes per day.
- Automated cleaning (Spraying Washing). Automated parts washers are intended for operations where parts are cleaned more than 45 minutes per day. These are cabinet-style washers that operate like a dishwasher where the parts are cleaned by being hit with high pressure spray from various angles while the parts rotate on some type of turntable to ensure a complete cleaning. Our T-JET, F-JET and A-JET series spray parts washer belong to this type.
- Ultrasonic cleaning (Immersion Washing). With these vat-style units, parts are immersed into a cleaning bath and hit with ultrasonic energy to produce high energy bubbles that vibrate contaminants off surfaces for a high level of clean. This is the preferred method for cleaning blind holes and crevices, and smaller parts. Our KRX and KR series ultrasonic cleaner belong to this type.
2. What factors need to be considered when selecting the best cleaning method for an application?
Material composition of the part to be cleaned.
Design of the part(s).
Size of the part(s).
Characteristics of soil that you want to remove.
Level of cleanliness required.
Our T-JET series are all customized according to users’ different cleaning demands to ensure best cleaning result and satisfy different users’ requirements.
3. Spray vs. Immersion: Which Is Best for My Application?
Generally speaking, if you have a part that has most of its surface(s) exposed and clearly visible with simple shapes, spray washing is usually your best bet. If your part has a complex shape with non-visible surfaces that need to be cleaned, immersion is the better option.
Sometimes some or all of these techniques are combined and work together depending on the cleaning requirements of the customer and the shape and composition of the part.
That’s why it is very important to choose a professional provider, who can provide professional technical consult and customization service.
4. Should you get a top-loading parts washer or front-loading parts washer?
Top-loading spray parts washer is well adapted to wash and degrease small parts quickly by a certain washing pressure. Our T-JET Series is this type.
Front-loading spray parts washer is suitable for medium and big parts continuous and automatic washing, rinsing, drying. Our F-JET Series belongs to this type.