|Supply Ability:||1000 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month|
|Type:||Flavoring Agents,Nutrition Enhancers,Preservatives,Stabilizers|
|Place of Origin:||China(mainland)|
|Product name:||new product food or industrial grade Glycine at best quality and price|
|Packaging Detail:||Aluminium foil bag, plastic bag inside and carton outside, plastic bag inside and Fiber drum outside or as per customers' requirement. Loading quantity:25kg/drum, 20 MT/20'FCL.|
Brief Introduction: Glycine is the smallest of the 20 nonessential amino acids that make up the building blocks of plant and animal proteins. A sweet-tasting crystalline solid, glycine is the primary amino acid in sugar cane. In the body, it is found mainly in muscle tissue, connective tissue and skin. Glycine has several important functions in the body, including helping to regulate blood sugars by breaking glucose down into energy, helping to regulate the synthesis of bile acids to break down fats.
1. Food Grade Glycine is used as a flavoring or sweetener. It can be used in Alcoholic beverage, used as an acid corrector or buffer for the composition of wine and soft beverage, used as an additive for the flavor and taste of food, retain its original color and to provide a source of sweet;
2. Used as an antiseptic agent for fish flakes and peanut jams;
3. Can play a buffering role in the taste of edible salt and vinegar;
4. Used in food processing, brewing process, meat processing and soft beverage formulas as well as in Saccharin Sodium in order to remove bitterness;
5. Can play a certain role in metal chelation and antioxidation, used as a stabilizer for cream, cheese, margarine, fast cooked noodles or convenient noodles, wheat flour and pig lard;
6. Used as a stabilizer for Vitamin C;
7. 10% raw material of monosodium glutamate is glycine.