Physical And Chemical Features :
1. Smoothness & softness & hydrophobicity & good chemical stability & insulation property
2. High and low temperature resistance & high flash point.
3. Low freezing point (it can be chronically used in the temperature from -50℃ to +200 ℃).
4. Small viscosity-temperature coefficicent & big compression ratio & low surface tension.B
Advantages of Silicone Oil:
1. Silicone oil is a colorless, odorless, non-toxic and non-irritating products, chemical stability, heat resistance, cold resistance, water repelled, lubricity, high refraction, storage stability and compatibility with commonly used in many filed.
2. Pure silicone fluids are clear, colorless, and odorless linear Polydimethylsiloxane fluids / PDMS. They are characterized by their low pour points, high flash points, wide service temperature range, low viscosity change at temperature (low VTC), excellent lubricity, high dielectric strength, and inertness to virtually all substrates.
3. Silicone fluids are 100% PDMS silicone oils that are characterized by their wide service temperature range, high flash points, high dielectric strength and excellent lubricity.
4. Silicone Fluids are widely used in Flow Control, Temperature Control and Motion Control technologies. They are especially advantageous for instruments, gauges and devices that are subject to extreme temperatures and high pressures.