For mixing and grinding lab roller ball mill machine, small jar mill roller
Features of small jar mill roller:
- Ideal for R & D and small production runs, for grinding laboratory or high-purity samples
- Single or multi-tier design, two or four ball grinding jars per tier
- Jars of different sizes and materials can be used simultaneously to save horizontal space
- Multiple samples can be ground simultaneously
- No cross-contamination between samples
- Select your speed range from 50 to 405 rpm with front control knob
- Easily adjustable rollers and brackets to accommodate different jar diameters
- Reliable for continuous powder processing
- Each mill features a high-quality, powder-coated finish that protects the exterior from oils, solvents, and chemicals
- Automatic leveling feet allow easy installation
- Epoxy powder painted shaped sheet steel structure
- Quiet and smooth operation
- No strict weight balancing required
horizontal ball grinding jar
Compatible Grinding Jars
Max Loading Capacity
2/3 capacity of the grinding jar
No. of Tiers
welded steel with white/gray epoxy coating
Max Feeding Granularity
Roller Rotational Speed
ball bearing pillow blocks
Max Roller Spacing
110V or 220VAC, 50/60Hz, 0.75KW
stepless speed regulation
Areas of Application
1) For size reduction of ceramics, semi-conductors, rare-earth metals, mineral assay, nutraceuticals, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and general chemicals
2) In research institutions, universities and even industrial production for mixing, homogenization and dispersion up to 0.1 micron
3) For mining, agriculture, metallurgy, electronics, materials, chemical, ink, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, food, construction, resin and nuclear industries
Related ball mill jars:
One year manufactured limited warranty
Free replacement for defective parts due to manufacturing
Any defective must be reported within 7 days after receiving the shipment
DECO reserves right to inspect all defective claims
1) One year guarantee for whole machine except of ball mill jars and balls.
2) 24 hours technical support by e-mail.
3) Free replacement for defective parts due to manufacturing.
4) Any defective must be reported within 7 days after receiving the shipment.
5) If the machine is found any faults or defectives, please don't hesitate to contact us. We will do our best to solve them according to the following terms:
Common faults refer to failure of non critical parts or improper configuration that effects partial operation or leads to inconvenience of machine operation. We shall solve such problems by email or posting parts by courier.
Serious faults refer to failure of key parts or improper configuration that influence running or operating of machine widely. We shall firstly diagnose reasons of faults by email or phone, then,shall send replacement of parts by courier, until solve the problems. Courier freight shall be for our account within quality warranty period.