|Supply Ability:||1000000 Piece/Pieces per Month Rtv silicone sealant|
|Other Names:||Silicone Selant|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong China|
|Main Raw Material:||Silicone|
|Usage:||Construction,Fiber & Garment,Footwear & Leather,Packing,Transportation,Woodworking|
|Model Number:||Silicone sealant|
|Product name:||SINOLINK high quality acrylic sealant for caulking|
|Quality:||National standard high quality|
|Shelf life:||9-12 months|
|Packaging Detail:||SINOLINK high quality acrylic sealant for caulking 24PCS/CTN, 1900 CTNS/20'GP|
SINOLINK high quality acrylic sealant for caulking
For successful bonding, glass must be clean of all dust, dirt and oil. The cleaned glass should be wiped dry immediately with a clean, lint free cloth or blown dry with hot oil free air.
DO NOT clean glass with soap and water solutions.
Soap residue can cat as a release agent and result in adhesion failure.
Clean glass should be handled with clean, lint free gloves or equivalent only. Oils from hands and fingers can act a release agents resulting in adhesion failure.
1. Glass must be properly prepared as described.
2. Apply the aquarium sealant to edge surface of the glass to be joined to the non-edge surface. After application of the sealant, the assembled glass components should be tightly placed in a fixture or jig to allow sealant to flow evenly between joined surfaces and to give support during the internal sealing of the aquarium.
3. Selected bead size appropriate for the size of aquarium being constructed. Apply the sealant into the center of the joint formed by the sections of glass.
Tool the sealant immediately after application. Any excess sealant should be removed before the sealant is cured by suing a clean cloth. Cured sealant can be trimmed with sharp blade. Allow sealant to cure at least 7-10 days before adding water and fish. This will ensure full cure and will allow the curing agent to totally dissipate.
The SINOLINK Aquarium Silicone Sealant can be used to repair old or damaged aquariums.
1. Remove all of the damaged sealant, clean area to be repaired with a clean cloth and a suirable solvent.
Spply sealant as described above and tool.
2. Check repaired aquarium for leaks before adding fish to tank. Fill aquarium with water and let it for several days and check for any signs or leakage.
SINOLINK Rtv silicone sealant acrylic silicone sealant
|Structural Silicone Sealant||1. One-part, high flexibility, neutral cure suitable for use on most construction materials.|
|2. Excellent adhesion to most construction materials without primer.|
3.High Modulus after cured, extension/compression movement capability of up to ±25% of the original
|Netural/ Waterproof Silicone Sealant|
1.use and extrude easily in the application of sealing, assembling, waterproofing hardware products,
and hardware products, and have long-term durability.
|2.One-part, medial modulus, neutral cure, ultra clear, and non-corrosive to sensitive substrates.|
|3.Excellent adhesion to stone, ceramics, concrete, and other building materials.|
|4.No pollution to porous materials.|