100% Pure And The Highest Grade Art Silicone Pouring Oil / 1000 cst / Acrylic Pouring Medium & Fluid Acrylic Paints

$4.00 - $6.00
Min. Order
300 Pieces
GET LATEST PRICE ON APP
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Wuhan Jiehong International Trading Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
85.7%
Transactions
US$ 30,000+
4 Years Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Port: Wuhan
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T,Western Union
Supply Ability: 100000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Type: Acrylic Paints
Packaging: Set
Painting Medium: Canvas,Paper
Brand Name: JH, JIEHONG
Model Number: JH-201
Place of Origin: Hubei China
Used: Acrylic Pouring Medium
Appearance: Liquid
Packing: PET Bottle
Color: colorless
Package: Carton
MOQ: 100pcs
Applications: Paintng
LOGO: OEM Customer Designed LOGO
Sample: Sample Fee
Brand: JH
Product Description
Product name
Art silicone pouring oil
Range of application
Be used for making "cells" using an acrylic pouring medium & fluid acrylic paints
Product property
Colorless, won't stain fabric. Will not change or alter the color of your paint. NON-TOXIC and odorless. No additives, solvents or propellants. Environment friendly and 100% Safe.

Functions
Our art silicone is fully compatible with any brand and type of art medium used in acrylic fluid art. Perfect weight and thickness for all your art applications.
Details Images
Compatible

With all Acrylic or Watercolor paints and liquid mediums like, Liquitex (TM), Flood (TM) and Floetrol (TM) Flotrol, liquid paint additives and all the brands of acrylic paint you love. This product is produced by Creativations LLC. We have no affiliation with or endorsement from any of the other manufacturers mentioned above.

We know you'll enjoy our product, but if you're not 100% satisfied, we'll always provide you with a full refund.

Packing & Delivery

Packing detail:


1. FedEx/DHL/UPS for samples & small quantity order delivery, Door to Door.

2. By Air, by Sea or by Rail for batch goods, for FCL. Airport/Seaport/Railway Station receiving.

3. Delivery Times: 1-7 working days for samples; 5-20 working days for batch goods.

Delivery information:

1. T/T 30% advance payment, then the rest 70% payment against the copy of B/L.

2. L/C 100% irrevocable L/C at sight.

3. Delivery time 5-7 work days after get the advance payment.

About Us