100% Treadmill Lubricant Silicone Oil for Treadmill Belt Sewing Machine Lock Chain Anti Rust Anti Seize Lubricant Oil

$4.50
200-999 Pieces
$2.00
>=1000 Pieces
Min. Order
200 Pieces
GET LATEST PRICE ON APP
Company Information

Wuhan Jiehong International Trading Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
>72h
Response Rate:
58.3%
Transactions
US$ 20,000+
4 Years Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Port: Shanghai/Wuhan China
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T,Western Union
Supply Ability: 1000000 Piece/Pieces per Year Treadmill Lubricant Silicone Oil free sample available
Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: JH
Application: All kinds of fitness equipment and other machine
Type: Greases
Specification: 30ml, 50ml, 120ml, 150ml, 300ml, 500ml
General Composition: Dimethicone(silicone oil)
Model Number: JH-201
Product Name: Treadmill Lubricant Silicone Oil
Color: Transparent, colorless
Package: Customized bottle and label
Certificate: SGS/FDA/ISO
Brand: JH or customized
Odor: Odorless
Used: Machine; Chain anti lust; Sewing machine; treadmill; fitness equipment
Size: 30ml,50ml,100ml,120ml,150ml,200ml,300ml,500ml
MOQ: 500pcs
Sample: Free sample with freight collect
Packaging Detail: 100% Treadmill Lubricant Silicone Oil for Treadmill Belt Sewing Machine Lock Chain Anti Rust Anti Seize Lubricant Oil Usually 100 pcs in one carton or according to the customer's request.
Product Description

Name: 100% Treadmill Lubricant Silicone Oil for Treadmill Belt Sewing Machine Lock Chain Anti Rust Anti Seize Lubricant Oil
Appearance : liquid


Product name
100% Treadmill Lubricant Silicone Oil for Treadmill Belt Sewing Machine Lock Chain Anti Rust Anti Seize Lubricant Oil
Range of application
All kinds of fitness equipmets; medical equipment;  gear lubricant; rubber; Hairdressing scissors; high-grade cage maintenance; sewing machine; door lock core; rubber band; treadmill; bicycle gears and chains; instrument maintenance and so on.
Product property
Colorless, no corrosion, high temperature resistant, high viscosity, non-volatile
Functions
1. It has the lubrication action

2. Anti lust

3. Prolong service life and performance
Detailed Images
Applicable Brand
Use Industry
Users Aspiration
Packaging&Logistics

Packing detail:



1. FedEx/DHL/UPS for samples & small quantity order delivery, Door to Door.

2. By Air, by Sea or by Rail for batch goods, for FCL. Airport/Seaport/Railway Station receiving.

3. Delivery Times: 1-7 working days for samples; 5-20 working days for batch goods.



Delivery information:




1. T/T 30% advance payment, then the rest 70% payment against the copy of B/L.

2. L/C 100% irrevocable L/C at sight.

3. Delivery time 5-7 work days after get the advance payment.


About Us
Precautions

1. Don't use non-specific ordinary lubricant oil optionally:It will damage the original oil slick if using bad lubricant oil, then will affect the maintenance of treadmill, reduce the service life, increase the cost of maintenance and extra burden.
2. Don't spray the lubricant oil onto the surface of running belt and the floor:Due to the high viscosity of lubricant oil, it is not easy to volatilize, high extracting precision, oily quality and good lubrication. So you have to clean it once spray onto the surface of belt and the floor carelessly, avoid any accidents.
3. Don't excessive use the lubricant oil:That will lead to the small friction force, running belt and driving roller will skid and affect the normal use.
4. Don't spray the lubricant oil onto other areas except the inner place of the running belt:The inner precision parts such as motor and circuit board can not use the oil, please clean it once touch carelessly.
5. The lubricant oil should be sealed and stored in dry and ventilated place at room temperature, avoid touching the acid and alkali substances, placed in the areas which children are not easy to touch. Store and transport the oil as non-dangerous goods.
6. The lubricant oil is harmless to skin, but do not eat:If accidentally splashed into eyes, need to clean with clear water as soon as possible, please promptly go to the hospital if the condition is serious.

Contact Us.