Hydroponics Grow Tent Activated Carbon / Charcoal Air Purifier /Air Filter

$15.00 - $90.00
Min. Order
100 Pieces
GET LATEST PRICE ON APP
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Wenzhou Hengxiong Electric Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
88%
Transactions
US$ 40,000+
2 Years Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Port: SHANGHAI/NINGBO
Payment Terms: T/T
Supply Ability: 1000000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Condition: New
Place of Origin: Zhejiang China
Brand Name: MAXLUCK
Weight: 2KG
Certification: CE
Efficiency: 900-950
Construction: Cartridge Filter
Porosity: 53% open surface area
Dimension(L*W*H): 6 inch
Product name: Hydroponics Activated Carbon / Charcoal Air Purifier /Air Filter
Color: white or black
carbon type: active cylinder coal
Medium Material: Active Carbon
Material: Active carbon
Service: OEM &amp; ODM
Application: Improve air environment
After-sales Service Provided: No after-sales service
Warranty: 1 YEAR
Packaging Detail: BY CARTON

Hydroponics Grow Tent Activated Carbon / Charcoal Air Purifier /Air Filter

5

 

advantages

_

Main Features

1. Premium grade filter: Filter use high activated virgin carbon granules for superb ordoor absorption. 

2. Pre-filter: ightly-woven, pre-filter pad catches particles / impurities and prevents them from entering the carbon layer. Pre-filter pad is secured with two elastic bands, allowing easy removal for cleaning.

3. Expanded mesh: ensures 100% of the carbon is utilized without the need to reverse the filter at the mid-life point.

4.Intergrated flange: this filter features an integrated flange for easy connection to your flexible duct or exhaust hose.

5. Versatile: Suitable for use in indoor grow rooms or other environments requiring high-quality, odor-free air. Removes almost 100% of organic odor and airborne particles. High-flow design allows use with low or high CFM fans.

 application

Packing Detail: 1 set/ carton, neutral packing

Delivery Detail: 3-7 days for sample order, 15-20 days for mass order 

 

_20181105084843

 

 

 4

 

FAQ

Q1: Can you accept the sample order?
       Yes, we can.
Q2:Could I put my logo on it?
      Of course. The logo can be made according to your requirements once you reached our MOQ.
Q3: What's your packaging?
       Carton packing. Welcome to customized if you need.
Q4: What's your shipping port?
       Ningbo/Shanghai.
Q5: What's your payment terms?
       1) T/T 100% full payment in advance for the amount within 5000USD.
       2) 30%T/T as the deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.