---What is reverse osmosis ?
Reverse osmosis (RO) is a kind of water purification technology that uses a semipermeable membraneunder pressure applied to remove ions, molecules, and larger particles , bactaria and so on from water, and is used in both industrial processes and the production of potable water.
RO reverse osmosis system is the most economical and high efficient purification method.
Water filter reverse osmosis desalting rate ≥99%, desalination rate ≥97%, 99% of organic and bacteria can be removed;
1.The world's most advanced Reverse Osmosis technology, optimized design and exquisite production technics.
2. Precise design of technics and well-chosen material
3.High salt rejection rate 97%-99% ,
4.stable performance, safe and reliable, up to date and ingenious design.
low cleaning frequency.
5. On-line conductivity monitoring , ensure good quality of water output .
6. Automatic control system; easy installation,operation and maintenance;small size.
7. Precise design of technics and well-chosen material .
8. long lifetime, low energy consume and low maintenance cost.
Main Advantages :
Customized Hand pull(push) reverse osmosis plant
1. Hand pull, easy to move.
2. Strong wheels, suitable for any kinds of situation.
3. For emergency outdoor drinking water supply like in earthquake, floor drinking water, etc.
4. Large flow rate to suit community or family drinking water use.
5. OEM/ODM service based on customers needs.
6. Using USD DOW RO membrane and customize CNP HP , can automatic flush .
7. Can manufacture according to different voltage and customers' requirement.