|Place of Origin:||Henan China|
|Keyword:||Fire Place Heater|
|Name:||Wood Burning Stove Heater|
|Product name:||Wood Pellet Heater|
|Hopper capacity:||25kg wooden pellets|
|Packaging Detail:||Packing with standard wooden case|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single volume:||1 cm|
|Single gross weight:||100.0 KG|
1. Pellet stoves are designed for those who want to feel the warmth of the actual fire. This water jacketed boiler provides full comfort without compromising nature, the environment and your pocket.
2. With precision built heat exchanger tubes, thermal resistant glass and ergonomic features, this boiler leads in efficiency, health, safety and economy.
3. Our machine come with a built in Expansion tank, circulation pump, fuel storage, complete plumbing assembly and digital screen. This stove is easy to install, easy to clean and easy to operate.
4. The compact structure of the Lexta series systems are remarkable and fast becoming a leader in their own right.
1. Outside: steel-powder coating. High-temp paint painting. Surface temperature is below 120°C, side panels below 60°C.
2. Inside: monobloc steel structure, hand welded, heat-resistant up to 1200°C with high temperature paint.
3. Door: carbon steel, high temperature resistant, with 800°C ceramic-glass.
4. Removable ash box: it collects the ash fallen through the holes in the brazier.
5. Glass self-cleaning: designing wind to blow ash from the glass keeps the glass always cleaning.
6. Control panel: simple and easy to be operated. It's possible to plan the weekly switching on and off(week-end included).
7. Thermostat: it can keep the room's temperature stably. The temperature can be selected by users both on the panel and remote control, showing on the display.
8. Four steps power setting: it is up to your need, which also shows on the display.
9. Remote Control: it's helpful to operate the functions: on and off; Power low or high; temperature low or high; within 10m scope.