What is Thermoelectric ?
Thermoelectric module, also know as thermoelectric cooler, thermoelectric cooling chip..etc, it's a solid-state device.
Liquid to air system is applied to cool or heat liquids or gases that flowing through the water block.
Working principle: The liquid block is designed for a recycling system. The heat is absorbed by the liquid block, pumpted through the TE modules, and then dissipated to the air by an air heat sink.
Mainly use for cooling of tissue or other areas of the body in laser or microwave thermal therapy; cooling or heating in capillary electrophoresis; Cooling of power lasers and other sensitive electronics
1. Solid-State (no moving parts)
2. Compact and lightweight
4. Acoustically and electrically silent
5. Heating, cooling and temperature cycling capability
6. Wide operating temperature range
7. Precise temperature control (to within 0.1°C)
8. Operation in any orientation (zero gravity and high G environments)
9. Environmentally friendly
10. Spot cooling
What we have?
We have air to air system, liquid to air system, liquid to liquid system, liquid to plate system, plate to air system, direct to air system and smart humidity controller system, with various input voltage like DC12V/DC24V/DC48V, and cooling/ heating power from 10W to 210W. We also provide customized thermoelectric assembly according to customer's specific requirement.