|Payment Terms:||T/T,Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang China|
|Virtual Screen Size:||< 50"|
|3D Glasses Type:||3D Google Cardboard Glasses|
|Glasses Type:||3D Glasses|
|Usage:||Compatible with Android/iPhone mobile phone|
|Glasses Type:||3D Glasses|
|3D Glasses Type:||cardboard|
|Lens:||lens cardboard VR|
|Packaging Detail:||50 pcs packed into a carton box with dimension: 33x50x33 cm|
|Factory Customized Promotion VR Cardboard Kit Paper Augmented Reality Box|
|Double 350gsm Cardstock Paper|
|Digital Printing for sample orders; Offset Printing for bulk orders|
|24mm or 37mm, accept custom requirements for large bulk orders|
|Suction mat; Visual mockups; Barcode stickers;|
|Brand||South Print Creations|
|Kids Toy; Adult Toy; Family Game; Party Game; Kids Gift|
What is the cost of shipping? How long does the shipping take?
All shipping prices are based on shipping address and the product(s) being purchased. For small orders, it’s usually shipped by FedEx/UPS/DHL usually takes 3~10 days.
Can I have proofs of my product?
Yes, we offer usually on screen proof or digital printed hard copy proof. We may collect an amount of sample fee for the hard copy proof, part of the sample cost will be refundable. Customers can also request offset printed hardcopy proof.
How long does the sample take?
The digital hard copy sample takes 3~5 days to make and 4~8 days to be delivered.
How long does the production take?
For orders up to 1000 pcs, it takes about 10 days depending on the season. For bulk orders, our sales team will evaluate the lead time.
Do you have requirements for the artworks?
Please contact our sales associates, they will list the specific artwork requirements and notice.
• On screen proof and hard copy proof samples for testing.
• Different models for your reference.
• Help customers use Google's calibration tool to generate viewer profiles, which will help ensure that your users will have an optimized experience when interacting with Google Cardboard apps.
• We provide perfect solutions for customers according to your requirement such as the size, the color of the frame.
• We can open new mold for your own design, logo, frame and etc.
• Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
30~50% deposit in advance, balance be paid inspection before shipment The other specific issues can negotiate. Pls confirm the details with us before do the prepayment.
Pls confirm the details with us before do the payment. Your requirement will be treated seriously.
What's your price for your Google Cardboard Virtual Reality Viewer?
Answer: Before we give you our best offer, we'd like to know below info,
1) Do you need Unibody(Envelope) type or Google Cardboard V2 Type?
2) Do you need customized structure design and viewer profiles?
3) Do you need printing?
What is Google Cardboard V2 VR Viewer
At the Google I/O conference 2015 year attendees were handed a new little toy which turned out to be the Google 3D VR glasses, for those of you that missed the show don't fret. Google put the instruction to make the glasses on their developer's site. If however, you’re not so keen on sourcing the materials and making by yourself then don't worry. South Print has done the hard work for you and lets you get everything you need right here.
Why use Google Cardboard VR Viewer
The Google Cardboard VR viewer kit comes with everything you need so you can easily assemble the viewer and will be ready to use in just 20 seconds. For applications work with the cardboard viewers, Android users can go to the Google Play store and search for “cardboard” and iPhone users can find apps in the App Store. This is a great way for endpoint users with a suitably sized Smartphone to enjoy the immersive experiences of VR for minimum costs. VR is awesome and now it’s affordable as well.
• Works with iPhones and Android devices.
• 3-Step Assembly. Assembled in 10 seconds.
• Securely packed in a protective sleeve. Protective surface finish, repels dust, dirt and fingerprints.
• Conductive Foam Button replaces the magnet switch of version 1. Works on both iOS
and Android devices.
• 25mm~37mm Resin biconvex lens.
• Can be cut-out for your mobile phone camera, ready for augmented reality.
• Inspired by Google Cardboard v2.