|Port:||Shanghai or Ningbo port|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,paypal|
|Supply Ability:||1000000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang China|
|Application:||Hospital, Clinic, Home|
|Sample:||Free of charge|
|Packaging Detail:||12 pieces/box,720 pieces/carton|
|Product Name||Best price medical armpit mercury glass clinical thermometer|
|Material||glass and mercury|
|Color||Sample color or as you wish|
|Package||Standard carton and cusmomized|
|Place of origin||Zhejiang China(Mainland)|
|Logo||As you wish|
|Payment term||L/C,T/T,Western Union|
|Delivery time||About the 15-30 days and according to your order quantity|
|FOB Price||Get the latest price|
|OEM/ODM||Customer's designs are welcome|
All kinds of working principle of the thermometer
1. Gas thermometer: It adopts multi-purpose hydrogen or helium temperature material. Because the hydrogen and helium liquefaction temperature was low, close to absolute zero, its temperature range is very wide. This kind of high precision thermometer is mainly used for precision measurement.
2. Resistance thermometer: It can be sorted as metal and semiconductor resistance thermometer resistance thermometer with the principle according to the change of resistance with temperature of this feature. Metal thermometer mainly is used with platinum, gold, copper, nickel and other pure metal and rhodium iron, phosphor bronze alloy; Semiconductor thermometer mainly used carbon, germanium, etc. Resistance thermometer with easy usage and reliability has been widely used. Its measuring range is around -260 Celsius to 600 Celsius.
3. Thermocouple thermometer: It is widely used in industrial measuring instruments. It is made through the use of thermoelectric phenomena. Two different kinds of metal wire welded together to form work side, the other two end connected to the measuring instrument, forming circuit. Work to end on the measured temperature, end and free end temperature is not at the same time, can appear electromotive force, and therefore has a current through the circuit. Through the electrical signal measurement, using the known temperature, can determine the temperature of the other. It is suitable for the large temperature difference between the two substances, used in high temperature and low turbidity measurements. Some thermocouple to measure up to 3000 Celsius high temperature, some can measure temperatures close to absolute zero.
4. High temperature thermometer: refers to a special thermometer to measure the temperature above 500 Celsius, with photometric and colorimetric thermometer and radiation thermometer. The principle of high temperature thermometer and structure are complicated, here no longer discussion. Its measuring range is above 500 Celsius to 3000 Celsius, is not suitable for low temperature measurement.
5. Dial type thermometer: is the thermometer form such as dashboards, also calls the thermometer, used to measure at room temperature, is made of metal principle of heat bilges cold shrink. It is a bimetallic strip as a temperature sensing element, is used to control a pointer. Bimetallic strip is usually with copper and iron rivet, and copper in the left, the iron on the right. As a result of the copper heat bilges cold shrink effect is more obvious than iron, so when the temperature rises, the copper pull plate bending to the right to a pointer in a bimetallic strip led will turn to the right direction of (high temperature); On the other hand, the temperature become low, pointer under the drive of bimetallic strip is deflected to the left (pointing to low temperature).
6. Glass thermometer, glass thermometer is the use of the principle of heat bilges cold shrink to realize the temperature measurement. Because the expansion coefficient of medium and the boiling point and freezing point is different, so we common glass thermometer mainly include: water thermometer kerosene thermometer, mercury thermometer, the red pen. He has the advantage of simple structure, convenient use and measuring precision is relatively high, the price is low. Defect is measurement on the floor and glass quality and temperature measuring precision and the nature of the medium. And can't far eastone, fragile.
7. Pressure type thermometer, pressure type thermometer is the use of sealed container of liquid, gas or saturated steam heated volume expansion and pressure changes as the signal is produced. It is the basic structure of bulb, capillary and indicator of three parts. Pressure type thermometer is: the advantages of simple structure, high mechanical strength, is not afraid of vibration. The price is low, does not need external energy. Defect is: limited temperature range, generally at - 80 ~ 80 Celsius; Heat loss due to the slower response time.
8, Mercury thermometer, mercury thermometer is a kind of expansion type thermometer, mercury freezing point is: 38.87 Celsius, boiling point is: 356.7 Celsius, which is used to measure within 0-150 Celsius or 500 Celsius temperature range, it can only serve as instrument of on-site supervision.
Use it to measure temperature, not only is simple and intuitive, but also can avoid external remote transmission error of the thermometer.