Booster Fan / Active Carbon Filter Ducting Hydroponic Ventilation Kit

$10.00 - $50.00
Min. Order
100 Pieces
GET LATEST PRICE ON APP
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Wenzhou Hengxiong Electric Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
80%
Transactions
US$ 20,000+
2 Years Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Port: Ningbo/Shanghai
Payment Terms: T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram
Supply Ability: 100000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Condition: New
Place of Origin: CHINA
Brand Name: MAXLUCK
Weight: light weight
Certification: CE
Efficiency: 99%
Construction: Cartridge Filter
Filtration Grade: Ulpa Filter
Medium Material: Active Carbon
Porosity: 3MM
Dimension(L*W*H): Standard Size
Product name: Active Carbon Filter
Efficiency: 99.9%
Medium Material: Active Carbon
Application: Air Conditioning
Diameter: 4 inch
Function: Air Fresher
After-sales Service Provided: No overseas service provided
Warranty: 1 year
Packaging Detail: 1pcs/carton

 

Product Description

•Complete with Hydroponic 4" Booster Fan,4" Carbon Filter and 4" Ducting with Clamps

4"x203CFM Booster Fan

4"x12" Carbon Charcoal Filter

4"x25" Uninsulated Aluminun Ducting with Pair of Clamp

_20181105172655

 

CARBON FILTER2

 

SPECIFICATIONS FOR OUR PRODUCT
ITEM
  Active carbon filter
Filtration Grade:
Hepa Filter
Efficiency:
900-950
Construction:
Cartridge Filter
Medium Material:
Active Carbon
Model Number:
MLK-CF4-8
Size:
4inch, 6 inch, 8 inch, 10 inch, 12inch
Certification:
CE

 

 

6

 

1.Brand new in box ready to be operated upon arrival.
2.Powerful and high efficiency
3.Leather cover included
4.High performance and static pressure to overcome the resistance caused by long ducting
5.Backward curved impeller to ensure quite operation possible.
6.Balanced motor with permanently lubricated ball bearings for vibration free operation and continuous runnin

 

ALUMINUM

 

Company Information

 QQ20181023105734

 

Established in 1999, Wenzhou Hengxiong Electric Co.,Ltd is a leading manufacturer of the PVC ductings, PP ductings,

aluminum ductings, carbon filters, inline fans and grow lights etc. for HVAC system and greenhouse.

 Wenzhou Zhongji Ventilation Equipment Co., Ltd is our subsidiary, which mainly wholesale the ventilation equipment for HVAC system.

All of our items are strictly according to ETL and CE regulations. And we have rich experience in exporting our goods to USA,Canada,Australia, Spain,UK,Germany, Holland etc. countries.

It's important to us that our clients know whom they're doing business with. Please kindly send us an inquiry to find out what we're all about and we're confident you'll like what you see.

 

 

CONTANCT US

.jpg

 

 

FAQ

 Q1: Can you accept the sample order?
       Yes, we can.
Q2:Could I put my logo on it?
      Of course. The logo can be made according to your requirements once you reached our MOQ.
Q3: What's your packaging?
       Carton packing. Welcome to customized if you need.
Q4: What's your shipping port?
       Ningbo/Shanghai.
Q5: What's your payment terms?
       1) T/T 100% full payment in advance for the amount within 5000USD
       2) 30%T/T as the deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment