|Port:||Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||99999 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Place of Origin:||Fujian China|
|Model Number:||Baofeng UV-82|
|Product Name:||Baofeng UV-82|
|Output Power:||8W 4W 1W|
|Radio Type:||High Power Walkie Talkie|
|Walkie talkie:||Dual Band Radio|
|Handheld radio:||Long Range Transceiver Radio|
|Packaging Detail:||Best Long Range Handy Talky Two-way Radio Baofeng 8Watt VHF/UHF Dual Band Baofeng UV82 Walkie Talkie UV 82 Baofeng UV-82 Each Unit Package Standard accessories: 1 x TRI-POWER 8W 4W 1W Baofeng UV-82 Radio 1 x Ac Charger 110V -240V 1 x Battery 2800mAh 1 x Antenna 1 x Belt Clip 1 x English Manual 1 x Free PTT Earphone|
High/Mid/Low TX power selectable 3 Power Levels (1watt, 4watt, 8watt)
Frequency Range: 136-174 & 400-520MHz
Dual Band, Dual Display, Dual Frequency, Dual Standby
Dual band, dual display
A/B band independent operation
128 groups channels storage
Shortcut menu operation mode
VFO & Memory channels scan
Tri-color background light selectable
0~9 grades VOX selectable
PTT & ANI ID
FM radio and 25 stations storage
Tone Time-out Timer
Channel Step: 2.5/5/6.25/10/12.5/25KHz
Low Battery Alert
FM Radio (65.0MHz-108.0MHz)
Large LCD Display
Hight /Low RF Power Switchable
50 CTCSS/ 104DCS coder & tone searching
Wide/Narrow Band (25kHz/12.5kHz)
Transmitter time-out timer (TOT)
Busy channel lock-out(BCLO)
Each Unit Package Standard accessories:
1 x TRI-POWER 8W 4W 1W Baofeng UV-82 Radio
1 x Ac Charger 110V -240V
1 x Battery 2800mAh
1 x Antenna
1 x Belt Clip
1 x English Manual
1 x Free PTT Earphone
1. Using rechargeable walkie-talkie for the first time, please charge for 16 hours.
2. Turn off your computer before removing the battery.
3. Please do not use hand to pick up the antenna, hold the antenna will affect the effective wireless intercom call range.
4. Use the walkie/talkie, you should keep it vertical distance of 5.0 to 7.0cm, and keep your face.
5. Please try to use while driving handsfree speaker and the closing words.
6. Keep your intercom televisions, computer monitors and other screen to maintain a distance greater than 10cm, to avoid being magnetized.
7. The interphone Do things together with other metal-containing Storage.
8. Walkie-talkies may interfere with some hearing aids, with your hearing aid manufacturer to discuss alternatives.
9. Try to place in the medical walkie-talkie off, so as not to affect the use of medical equipment.
10. Do not use in airports and on aircraft. If so, prohibited driving the car to the side of the road and then.
11. In potentially explosive areas must remain shut down, unless it is dedicated intercom dangerous areas (for example, Factory Mutual, CAS, or UL certified).
12. To avoid electromagnetic interference/compatibility conflicts, in some cases posted notices require you to turn off the intercom,
If you'd like to know more details, welcome to contact with us!