METAL STAMPING,WELDING&MOLDING MAKING
When you come to Zengrit for precision metal stamping, you’re coming to an expert. Zengrit has specialized in precision metal stamping for more than 10 years, and our precision design engineers and skilled die technicians rank among the best in the country. We know that the success of a product often depends on the quality of its metal stampings, and we strive to provide the power, flexibility, quality, and reliability you need for your manufacturing requirements. Zengrit Progressive Process™ gives every customer the comfort of knowing that your precision metal stamping will be done right every time.
Whether you need 10 or 10 million, Zengrit has the equipment and resources to manufacture precision metal stampings to your exact specifications.
· Size: Our more than 25 precision metal stamping production presses can produce thicknesses from less than .001” to .250”.
· Cost: We pride ourselves on our ability to work within your budget and provide cost-competitive solutions. We can also use our leading-edge approach to help you find cost reduction opportunities in your current products and processes.
· Complexity: We specialize in difficult, complex custom metal stamping. Challenge us! No matter how complicated your project, our dedicated engineering team will find an innovative solution.
· Materials: From aluminum to titanium, we have the right designs for all of your unique material metal stamping needs.
· Industries: Zengrit has built its foundation on the many industries we have served..
· Progressive Dies: Our in-house die maintenance program ensures that we have the highest quality parts, as well as the ability to make quick changes or revisions to production level parts.
· Tooling Services: Zengrit is extremely versatile in the types of tools we build and use to produce your components.
· Transfer Programs: Have you decided to get out of precision metal stamping? Zengrit will provide a price quote for your components and manage the entire process of transferring your tools, materials, and equipment from your facility to ours.
Let our experts help you with your metal stamping needs. Contact us today!