100L rotary evaporator is an exclusive research and developed large-size rotary evaporator of TOPTION, designed for the purpose of industrial and production use.
It is widely used for pharmaceutical factory, cosmetic factory, winery, resin factory and so on.
Advantages of 100L Rotary Evaporator:
1.The use of multiple composite seals of PTFE and fluro rubber, new design, can maintain a high degree of vacuum.
2.Efficient dual main and auxiliary condensers ensure high recovery.
3.Explosion-proof box control, internal and external explosion-proof components, explosion-proof certificate.
4. Rotary motor speed digital frequency conversion speed control.
5. Oil bath temperature sensor built-in probe, digital thermostatic control.
6. A large number of stainless steel and aluminum alloy parts are used in the mechanical structure, and the glass parts are all made of high-temperature and high-boron glass.
7. Import of electrical key parts. All rubber seals adopt international standards and are easy to purchase and replace.
8. Microcomputer Control: Microcomputers are equipped to perform high-precision control and have various safety features. The operation is simple and intuitive.
9. P.I.D. control: Excludes external factors that affect the accuracy of temperature control and reduces errors.
Toption Instrument Instrument Co., Ltd is a famous manufacturer of lab equipment, located in the central china. We specialized in rotary evaporator, jacketed glass reactor, single layer glass reactor, high-pressure reactor, photochemical reactor, ultrasonic dispenser/homogenizer, freeze dryer(lyophilizer), spray dryer and so on.
1. TOPTION Instruments provides ONE YEAR WARRANTY for the products described here.
2. The warranty covers part and manufacturing defects. In the case of a part or manufacturing defect, the device shall be repaired or replaced free of charge under the terms of the warranty.
3. Beyond the warranty period, product problems can also be solved by our company, but charge component cost and maintenance cost properly.
4. TOPTION Instruments shall not assume liability for any damages incurred as a result of improper handling.
5. If you encounter problems when using our products, please contact us by telephone or e-mail, we will be ready to provide consulting, maintenance and other services immediately.