|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|Lamp Luminous Flux(lm):||1800|
|Working Temperature(℃):||-20 - 30|
|Color Temperature(CCT):||COOL WHITE|
|Light Source:||Ultraviolet Lamps|
|Base Type:||Pure LD|
|Lamp Luminous Efficiency(lm/w):||5|
|Product name:||white laser light projector|
|Play mode:||RF Remote|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||35X16X19 cm|
|Single gross weight:||3 KG|
|Package Type:||Inner packing : Mailer (Brown box) - 346*154*188MM Outer packing : Master Carton|
1.Motion Laser Starfield: Hundreds brilliant white laser stars create a visual milky way. Motion speed is adjustable from low-medium-fast.
2. Easy Set up: Set up hundreds of starry lights within 5 minutes, without a ladder.
3.Everyday Use: Perfect for parties, outdoor dinners, and everyday use to highlight your home and landscape.
4.Metal Locking Ring: Metal locking ring attached to fixture head for securing projector to fixed objects.
5.Remote Control : Included a RF remote control, with 4/20,6/18,8/16 timer; Static,motion,blink,chasing,duplex,cycle functions and power cycle memory settings.
1.Model : PW-RGB230-RM2
2.Dimensions(L*W*H) : 6.3*2.8*14.4 in (161*72.6*365.5 mm)
3.Projection Coverage : Up to 148m³
4.Laser Classification : Class 3
5.Laser Wavelength : Red-638nm, Green-520nm, Blue-450nm
6.Housing : ABS
7.Power Consumption : 5W
8.Power Supply Input : 120V AC
9.Light Input : 12V DC 1A
10.Operating Temperature : -20 to 30 ℃(-4 to 86℉)
11.Operation : Indoor/Outdoor use on 120V outlets
• 7 Colors Laser Projector
• Remote Control
• Power Supply
• Ground Stake
• Round Base
Know Your Laser Projector:
Before the use of this projector, familiarize yourself with all operating features and safety rules. Carefully unpack and check the carton contents to ensure that all parts are present and in good condition. Notify the retailer immediately and retain packing material for inspection if any parts appear damaged from shipping or the carton itself shows signs of mishandling. Save the carton and all packing materials. In the event that the fixture must be returned, it is important that the fixture is returned in the original factory box.
1. Push the ground stake into the ground.
2. Attach the connector to the lighting head, then attach to the ground stake by rotating the lighting clockwise.
3. Connect the light fixture to the provided GS power supply.
4. Connect the power supply into an available standard electrical outlet.
5. Adjust the angle of the projected light by turning the thumbscrew attached to the side of the fixture.
6. Use the included remote control to change the settings of the light output.
7. Use the base and extender :
1). Remove the ground stake by rotating the fixture counter-clockwise;
2). Connect the base and extender;
3). Connect the extender to the fixture clockwise;
4). Fix the base on the ground using the provided screw.
8. To turn off the light, use the provided remote or remove the power plug from the electrical outlet.
Operating The Remote control
Use the included Radio Frequency signal remote control to operate the light's feature.
Within the reasonable control distance, Radio Frequency signal almost not limited by solid objects, such as windows, walls, shrubs, trees. etc.
Make sure that the antenna will be completely pulled out and straight up when using the remote.
The remote operates up to 26' ~ 49' of distance away from the face of a fixture.
|Melier/Gift box size||nbr pces||Carton size||Vol./ctn||G.W./CTN||20GP'||40GP'|
1. The laser has potential harm to the human body and the eyes, It is forbidden to use a laser to irradiate others, especially in the eyes.
2. The power supply itself has no key switch, and the power panel and the input line are exposed, When the laser connects or removes the circuit, it must operate under the condition of power off, in order to prevent the electric shock.
3 It is necessary to ensure that the temperature of the shell of the laser head is close to that of the suitable operating temperature before the laser can be turned on, so as to avoid the excessive temperature difference, which may affect the performance of the laser or damage the device.
4. The product shall be used in a dry, clean and non-static environment with a working temperature of 15 - 50 ℃ to avoid high temperature, high humidity, and violent vibration and impact.
5. Do not arbitrarily adjust the potentiometer on the power supply board to avoid the excessive current, circuit board or laser burn.
6. Please do a good job of external heat dissipation measures, as far as possible to maintain the shell heat cooling air path and module cooling air path consistent, lest the temperature is too high, affect or damage the laser.
7. This product power supply for DC-12V does not connect to other power sources, lest damage the laser.