1. What does your ice machine consists of?
Our ice machine consists of machine unit, cooling tower, salt water tank/brine tank and ice moulds.
2. What material does your salt water tank use?
Normally, our salt water tank is made by stainless steel, grade 304. Material thickness is 1.2MM., it also can be replaced by 1.5mm galvanized sheet.
3. What's the cooling way of your ice machine?
Generally our 1ton machine is air cooled type, 2-20ton machines are water cooled type.
For air cooled type machine, when the ambient environment temp is less than 36℃, refrigeration effect is the same as water cooled type.
According to our experience, when the ambient environment temp is more than 38℃, temp increased by 1℃, production capacity will decrease by 3-5%, we suggest you use water cooling type machine.
4. What kind of refrigerant/gas does your ice machine use?
Our standard refrigerant is R22. We can also replace it by environmental friendly gas R404a
5. What's the input water temperature of your ice block machine?
6. Will the ice machine stop automatically?
Yes, our compressor will stop automatically when the evaporating temperature is -15℃.
7. What compressor does your use for your ice machine ?
For 1-2ton machines, we use hermetic compressor(Danfoss)
For 3-20ton machines, we use semi-hermetic piston compressor.(Germany Brand Bitzer)
8. How long does your ice machine harvest the ice blocks?
Different ice sizes need different ice making time.
For example, 2.5kg and 5kg ice need 4.8hours, 10kg ice needs 6hours, and 15kg, 20kg, 25kg ice needs 8hours to harvest.
9. What kind of salt will be used to cooling ice?
We use sodium chloride or calcium chloride to cooling ice.
10. How many salt will be used to cooling ice?
Different production machine needs different quantity.
For example, 1ton ice machine use 80-100kg salt, 2ton ice machine uses about 230kg.