3inch mini car polishing and waxing kits wool buffing pads for drill
Wool and Foam
Black White and Yellow
sponge car polishing kits
Black Fine Foam Polish Pad
- Smooth finishing pad; Provides a rich swirl-free high gloss finish
- Excellent for final finishing, polishing, glazing or waxing
Orange Medium Foam Polish Pad
- Medium to Light cutting and polishing pad; Final cutting, polishing or glazing clear coat surfaces
- Light oxidation & scratches; Fine color sanding scratch; Enamels, acrylics & urethane's
Fine Wool Polishing Pad
- finishing pad; Provides a rich swirl-free high gloss finish
- Backing plate has standard 5/8" polisher threads; Provides a no-slip grip and allows for quick pad changes
- Also includes a 1/4" Drill Shank Adapter that allows you to use the pads on drills and grinders
-Match the right buffing pad to the right polishing material.
- When finishing with a polish or glaze, don't buff dry. Leave a little material on the car, because without it, you create friction.
- Use a spur to clean your buffing pads, not sharp objects like screwdrivers, etc.
-Stay within recommended RPMs when buffing car
-Wear eye protection
Q: How to ensure the wool pad quality?
We will supply pre-production polishing pad sample, after you confirmed, we'll start bulk production. We have QC to make sure the quality during the production, and you can also appoint your QC or second part to inspect the cargo before delivery.
Q. : When should I use the polishing pads?
A: Rolking car polishing kist can be used on anything that needs polishing, waxing, buffing and sealing glaze, like cars, van, glass, stone, ceramic etc.
Q: Why all of the pads are hook and loop backed ?
A:Hook and loop backing allows for quick removal and easy attachment during the buffing and polishing process.
Q: What should I use clean the pads after use them?
A.: Cleaning the buffing pads with 15-25 degrees water.