* Stable performance and anti-aging:The extruded polystyrene(xps) insulation boards can be used 35-50 years.
* Resistance to compression: compared with other thermal insulation material(200kpa for EPS), it has better compressive strength (around 300kpa), which make it the ideal solution for heavy domestic or industrial loads.
* Water resistance:Polyfoam is almost 100% closed cell and as such is unaffected by moisture.
* Lightweight:volume optimization and easy to handle
* Resistance to deformation
* Resistance to impact
* Versatile: the closed cell structure and density of polyfoam allow specific edfe details and surface finishes to be cut into the boards to make them as fit for the job as possible. Moreover, Polyfoam can be cut into almost any shape.
* Polyfoam can be 100% recycled