|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union,PAYPAL|
|Supply Ability:||2000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Effective Intensity:||>100 Candela|
GL100 LED Marine Light
GL100 has become the most classical LED Light in the field of marine aid to navigation around the world. Because of its reliability and durability, it has also become a perfect model for all kinds of warning applications. It installs in minutes and requires no maintenance. The optical part is based on polycarbonate lens for better led transformation which can concentrate light to a small specific angel to meet 10nm visibility requirements. It complies with IALA-AISM's requirements. The service life can be guaranteed with more than 10 years by using high quality LED.
• Based on LED technology, and its color complies to IALA Recommendations E-200-1
• Integrated design, enabling a rugged and completely waterproof seal capable of prolonged and deep immersion (IP67).
• Low power consumption, which leads to huge savings on electricity bills.
• LED light source ensures long lifetime, maintenance free
• Corrosion resistant lamp & housing-suitable for off-shore use
• Bottom cable entry-ease of mount, mount accessories available
• Self-contained compartment-eliminates additional box
• Built in surge protection, can withstand an over voltage of 10kV/10kA.
• With bird spike
• With photocell
• With dip switch for flashing and steady burning adjustable
• No RF-radiations, EMC Compliant.
• Reversed Polarity Protected(DC Type)
• Extremely Reliable and cost saving.
Steady burning(default)/flashing type
110-220VAC, 50/60 Hz;12VDC;24VDC;48VDC; 220VDC
50Hz ~ 60Hz
Polycarbonate, UV Stabilize
Threaded 3/4'' bottom hub
-40℃ ~ +55℃
100% with condensation
Up to 150mph(240kph)
• High rise building marking
• Telecom tower marking
• Road obstruction marking
• Navigation aid
• Port, dock entrance walkway
• Buoy marking
• Offshore gas& oil platform