|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||120 Ton/Tons per Week|
|Place of Origin:||Henan China|
|Main Raw Material:||Polyurethane|
|Application:||insulating glass primary sealing|
|Product name:||High Quality Butyl Sealant for Insulating Glass|
|Keywords:||polysulfide insulating glass sealant|
|Shelf life:||Two years under 25 degree .|
|Application range:||insulating glass ,hollow glass ,double glazing glass|
|MOQ:||1 barrel (7 kg)|
|Packaging Detail:||190#:8kg(dia 190mm) 180#:7kg(dia 180mm) 160#:6kg(dia 160mm) 120#:2kg(dia 120mm)|
High Quality Butyl Sealant for Insulating Glass
883 Butyl Sealant for Insulating Glass we manufacture is single component, of which the main material is imported polyisobutylene ,non-solvent, non-vulcanized and having permanent ductility ,As the first primary seal of insulating glass. The ductility and airproof can be kept within wide range. The sealant surface is non-cracking ,non-hardened. It also has strong adhesion to glass and aluminum alloy.
Mainly used for first primary seal of insulating glass and glass curtain wall, fridge and ice tank etc
1. Appearance: homogeneous black putty.
2. Odor: odorless.
3. Denseness: forever ductility.
4. Density: 1.26 g/cm3.
5. Suitable Temperature:-40℃-80℃, keep the surface and edges and corners non-cracking, non-drooped.
6. Extruding temperature: 120-135℃
7. Viscosity strength:2.5 x 10-3mPa or more (Hard Aluminum / Hard Aluminum.)
8. Water Vapor Penetration Rate: 10g /m3 or less.
9. Ultraviolet Radiation Resistance :Qualified.
1.CX-series hot melt butyl sealant for insulating glass must be used in combination with special butyl rubber coating equipment. The proper temperature is 110-140℃.Construction temperature is no less than 5℃.
2.Before putting the sealant into the cylinder ,make sure the surface of sealant clean.
3.The surface of glass and aluminum bar needed be bonded should be clean ,dry and removing dust and oil.
4.Please stored in clean and dry environment.
5.Standard size : 180#:7kg(dia 180mm)
6. Storage Time : 2 years under 25 degrees temperature .