Steel sleeve steel composite insulated pipe
According to different sliding modes, the thermal insulation structure of steel sleeve steel composite insulated pipe can be divided into two categories:1. Internal sliding:thermal insulation structure includes working steel pipe,aluminum silicate, resistance reduction layer, microporous calcium silicate,heat insulation layer,stainless steel fastening steel belt, aluminum foil reflector, polyurethane insulation layer, outer coating steel pipe and outer antiseptic layer.The inner sliding type insulated steel pipe is composed of the steel pipe of conveying medium + compound silicate or microporous calcium silicate + rigid polyurethane foam plastic + outer steel tube + glass steel shell anti-corrosion protective layer structure.2. External sliding: the thermal insulation structure consists of working steel pipe, glass wool insulation layer, aluminum foil reflector layer, stainless steel fastening steel belt, sliding guide bracket, air insulation layer, outer protective steel pipe and outer anti-corrosion layer.
The steel sleeve steel direct buried insulation pipe is made up of steel pipe for conveying medium, anti-corrosion jacket steel pipe and ultra-fine glass wool filled between steel pipe and outer steel pipe. It can also be made of graphite, siliceous tile shell and filled polyurethane foam. to make. The steel casing embedding technology is a new waterproofing, leak-proof, impervious, anti-pressure and fully enclosed technology. It is a major breakthrough in the direct burial technology used in areas with high groundwater level.
1. Anti-corrosion layer: protect the outer steel pipe to avoid corrosive corrosion of the steel pipe and prolong the service life of the steel pipe.
2. outer protective steel pipe: protect the insulation layer from groundwater erosion, support the working pipe and can withstand certain external loads to ensure the normal operation of the working pipe.
3. polyurethane foam layer: to ensure the temperature of the medium, to ensure that the surface of the outer protective tube is kept at room temperature.
4. Barrier and reflective layer: ensure that the organic foam material does not enter the inorganic hard high temperature resistant layer; reflect part of the high temperature resistant layer heat.
5. inorganic hard insulation layer: high temperature resistance, to ensure the interface temperature with the organic insulation layer, to ensure that the foam is not carbonized.
6. drag reduction layer: to ensure that the working steel tube thermal expansion and contraction free movement.