Product Name: Noni Enzyme Juice
Latin Name: Morinda Citrifolia Juice
Used Part: Fruit
Appearance: Brown Liquid
Odor & Taste: Characteristic
Active Ingredient: Xeronine (which help in improving immunity, enhance cellular health, promte digestion etc)
Fermentation Period: 12 months / 18 months / 24 months (natural femented without any additives)
Noni is the common name of Morinda Citrifolia, also known as Lolita, belonging to genus Rubiaceae. Morinda is a tropical plant, rare and precious, mainly in the island of Hawaii and the South Pacific Island, Southeast Asian countries and China Hainan Island etc.
Noni fruit contains a number of phytochemicals, including lignans, oligo- and polysaccharides, flavonoids, iridoids, fatty acids, scopoletin, catechin, beta-sitosterol, damnacanthal, and alkaloids. Although these substances have been studied for bioactivity, current research is insufficient to conclude anything about their effects on human health. These phytochemicals are not unique to M. citrifolia, as they exist in various plants.
| CERTIFICATE OF ANALYSIS|
|Purity||100% natural fermentation, no additives|
|Total acid(as citric acid)||≤10 g/l||6.7|
|Total Plate Count||<1000fu/g||Conforms|
|Yeasts and Moulds||≤100cfu/g||Conforms|
Top 5 Health Benefits Derived from NONI Juice:
1. Anti-inflammation – Researchers from the University of Hawaii found Noni fruit juice to have inflammation-reducing constituents and the ability to suppress the COX-2 enzyme responsible for inflammation and pain.
2. The immune system – Noni juice is a powerful natural food supplement to add to your diet because of its ability to stimulate your immune system into action. By drinking Noni juice daily, your body’s immune system is optimized to respond against the invasion of outside bacteria, germs and viruses as it fights them off and protects you from infection.
3. The circulatory and cardiovascular systems – It contains scopoletin, which has been shown to lower high-blood pressure by dilating constricted blood vessels. Noni also stimulates the body to produce nitric oxide and it relaxes and expands blood vessels, alleviating stress on the arteries and the heart providing valuable benefits for improved health.
4. The digestive tract – Noni aids the digestive enzymes to efficiently break down food more thoroughly to absorb nutrients taken into the body from the foods eaten.
5. Emotional and mental well-being – Noni is believed to boost serotonin in the brain that has been shown to aid in clearer thinking, better focus and concentration and an elevation in mood and sense of well-being.
Packaging & Shipping
Packing: normally 25kg per plastic drum, 1000kg per IBC Tank or as per customer's requirement
Shipping: normally sample or small order ≤500KG sending by air Express, big bulk order >500KG by sea transportationon, or as per customer's requirement .