1) Solid design, suitable for various production lines.
2) The bearing housing and steel tube are assembled and welded with a concentric automatic.
3) Cutting of the steel tube and bearing is performed with the use of a digital auto device/machine/equipment..
4) The bearing end is constructed to ensure that the roller shaft and bearing can be firmly connected.
5) Fabrication of the roller is effected by an auto device and 100% tested for its concentricity.
6) Roller and supporting components/materials are manufactured to DIN/ AFNOR/ FEM/ ASTM/ CEMA standard.
7) The casing is manufactured with highly composite, anti corrosive alloy.
8) The roller is lubricated and free from maintenance.
9) Woring life expectancy is up to 30,000 hours or more, depending on usage.
10)Vacuum sealed which has withstood anti water, salt, snuff, sandstone and dust proof experiments
| Diameter|| φ89, φ102, φ108, φ114, φ127, φ152 φ159,φ194 or custom|
| Length|| 145mm-2800mm or custom|
| Tube|| Q235(GB), Q345(GB), welded with DIN2394 standed or custom|
| Shaft|| A3 and 45# steel(GB) or custom|
| Bearing|| Single & Double Row Deep Groove Ball Bearing 2RS&ZZ with C3 clearance|
| Cold press working fit ISO M7 accuracy|
Deep Press steel with raw material fit DIN 1623-1624 standard
| Lubricating Oil|| Grade 2 or 3 long-lasting lithium greasae |
| Welding|| Mixed gas shielded arc welding end|
Ordinary painting, hot galvanized painting, electric static spraying
Our products can be customized, if you want to customize the product, for more product information, please contact us