|Usage:||Start mid-length and sweep upward toward the root area|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|Name:||Natural Hair Colour lighten hair color treatment|
|capacity:||17.64 fl.oz * 2 / 1 set|
|Function:||balayage hair extensions|
|Advantage:||naturally lighten the hair color|
|Product name:||Permanent Hair Color HIGHLIGHT Cream|
|Ingredient:||Pure Ricke Flour and Kaolin Clay|
|Suitable for hair:||all kinds of hair|
|Packaging Detail:||12 sets in a box|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||46X30.5X17 cm|
|Single gross weight:||1.3 KG|
professional organic dyeing product glossy healthy hair bleaching harmless hair dye
17.64 fl.oz * 2 ( 1 set )
|professional organic dyeing product glossy healthy hair bleaching harmless hair dye|
What it is:
It purposefully creates effortless natural blondes without the use of foils.
Pure Light Balayage Lightener creates a touched by the sun look that is so unique from lighteners of the past stylists will find balayaging to be easier than ever before.
What it does:
actually hardens and creates a shell around the hair insulating the lightener inside allowing the product to continue processing without drying or needing foil.do not hurt the hair
What else you need to know
This unique hardened shell also allows hair artists to layer sections for foil-free lightening with no fear of transfer.
CAN’T GET ENOUGH OF THAT GORGEOUS GROWN-OUT GLOW ONLY BALAYAGE CAN CREATE? WE HAD YOU COVERED!
This yellow bottle combine with bleach porder together,
* Visualize where you want the light in your design FIRST.
* Keep it natural: Think about where the sun would lighten the hair naturally!
* Start mid-length and sweep upward toward the root area, then downward toward the ends.
* For an uber-natural sun-kissed look, sweep Products into a V-shape (the V connecting and pointing toward the ends). Leave the center of your section natural and don’t paint all the way to the root.
* Development time depends on both the condition of the hair and your desired level of lightness.
* Check hair every 5-10 minutes during processing