Gold supplier China Hydraulic Bellow Forming Machine

$5.99 - $60.55
Min. Order
1000 Pieces
GET LATEST PRICE ON APP
Company Information

Nanjing Danfull International Trade Corp., Ltd.

CN Trading Company
Response Time
---
Response Rate:
---
Transactions
---
2 Years Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check
Learn More

Quick Details

Port: Shanghai/Suzhou
Payment Terms: T/T,Western Union,PayPal
Supply Ability: 5000 Piece/Pieces per Week
Place of Origin: Jiangsu China
Brand Name: Customize
Model Number: DN25
Type: sealing
Material: stainless steel 304, 316 L, 321,, etc
Technics: Casting
Connection: Hydraulic and welding
Shape: Equal
Head Code: Round
Single wall thickness: 0.09~1.0
Temp.: -196-450℃
Bellows Compression ratio: 25%-60%
Vacuum degree: 1X10-9pa
Bellows Outer Diameter: 15-330mm(can customizable)
Application: Air
Bellows Inner Diameter: 10-300mm(can customizable)
Beloows Outer Diameter: 15-330mm(can customizable)
Bellows Wall Thickness: 0.1-0.8mm(can customizable)
Usage: Joining Piple Lines
Packaging Detail: Cartons / Wooden case
Product Description

Bellows Diagram

Our core members have nearly 30 years experience of design and production about bellows, and we can also design according o customers' requirements.

Related Products
Data of Bellows

Note:
1. The table above is part specifications of our bellows, some specifications have a variety of wave distance and wall thickness;
2. Specifications excluded in the table can be customized to design, mold and purchase raw material according to your requirements.

Packing & Delivery
FAQ
QUESTIONS
ANSWERS
1. Can you make the product as per client's requirement?
Yes. We can produce according to your drawing and datas, and we can also design following your requirement.
2. Can we choose different material?
Yes. The material can be chosen according to your requirement.
3. Can I get a sample?
Yes. Please contact us for samples.
4. Do you accept small quantity order?
Of course we do.
5. What is the MOQ?
1 Piece. You can also get it as a sample to test our product quanlity, then you can purchase order to us.
6. What are your payment terms?
T/T. (30% as deposit, the rest 70% will be paid before delivery.)
Contact Us