It is suitable for drawing,bending , forming, stamping and flanging processed, especially for the following fields. 1. Automobile parts production such as vehicle bodywork, brake disc, oil tank, chass
The NOKA hydraulic press has been carefully designed to be a high quality machine. Research on frame selection has enabled us to design a product that responds to mechanical demands in the most appropriate and sensitive way to ensure structural stability and thus improved drawing accuracy.
NOKA hydraulic press design and manufacture of 2 or 4 column hydraulic drawing presses from 600 kN to 30000 kN for deep drawing, reverse drawing, embossing, bending, hydroforming and hot forging processes, suitable for cars, homes The steel/stainless steel is produced in white, heat hardened, trial/die and other industrial applications.
Customizable services for your production:
- In addition, our presses are manufactured according to technical specifications agreed with our customers.
- Photoelectric protection device
- Hydraulic pad
- Mobile workbench
- Floating rails and rolling brackets for mold change
- Mold quick clamping mechanism
- Touch display
- Travel, pressure, speed digital display numerical control device
- Servo system control
- Hydraulic system cooling unit
- The main body of the frame hydraulic machine is divided into four types: four-column type, combined frame type and integral frame type. After welding, it adopts vibration aging treatment, tempering treatment, good rigidity and high precision.
- Hydraulic control adopts cartridge valve integrated system with small impact, reliable action and long service life
- The slider 4 angle adopts eight-sided guide rail, which has good guiding and good anti-offset performance.
- Electrical system is controlled by PLC
- It can realize two forming processes of constant pressure and fixed stroke, with pressure-holding delay function and adjustable delay time.
- Working pressure, the stroke can be adjusted according to the process requirements within the specified range, easy to operate
With decades of experience, NOKA has established strict policies for the selection of its components. All components are certified to European standards and are mainly from Germany, USA, the Netherlands, Italy and Switzerland. All structural components are calculated using the finite element method, using only high-quality steel S275 and S355 JR, ie J2 (+ N).
All structural plates used by NOKA are made of steel alloy (ie S355 or higher), certified and chemically and mechanically verified. The assembled components are welded together and standardized, ie i.a.w. UNI-EN10025 regulations. These structures are designed to improve load distribution and reduce the associated tension to minimize distortion.