|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||500 Unit/Units per Month prefabricated container house|
|Place of Origin:||Hebei China|
|Model Number:||40ft Flat-pack Container House|
|Use:||Hotel,House,Kiosk,Booth,Office,Sentry Box,Guard House,Shop,Toilet,Villa|
|Structure:||Painted Steel Frame|
|Roof Panel:||Steel Sandwich panel|
|Wall:||75mm glasswool sandwich panel|
|Type:||Flat-pack container house|
|Life time:||More than 20 years|
|Product name:||container house furnished shipping in tamilnadu/greece for rent/sale|
|Packaging Detail:||Portal frames packs in bundles Panels packs in decks Finishing items pack in boxes|
1) 20ft: 6058*2438*2591mm
2)One 40HQ can load 8 units
3) Roof Type: Flat roof with organized internal water draining design
4) Storey: ≤3
1) Life span: up to 20years
2) Floor Live load: 2.0KN/m2
3) Roof Live load: 0.5KN/m2
4) Wind load: 0.6KN/m2
5) Earthquake-resistance: Grade 8, Fire-proof: Grade 4
1) Thickness: 75mm fiber glass sandwich panel, effective width: 1150mm
2) Exterior steel sheet (standard configuration): Corrugated 0.4mm Aluminum-zinc color steel sheet, PE finishing coat, Color: white, Aluminum-zinc thickness≥40g/m2
3) Insulation layer (standard configuration): 75mm Fiber glass, density≥40kg/m3, Fire-proof standard: grade A non-flammable
4) Interior steel sheet(standard configuration): Flat 0.4mm Aluminum-zinc color steel sheet, PE finishing coat, Color: white, Aluminum-Zinc thickness≥40g/m2
1) Steel frame & accessories: Main roof frame: cold formed steel, thickness=2.5mm, galvanized.
with 4pcs galvanized lifting corners. Roof purlin: C80*40*15*2.0, galvanized. Q235B steel
2) Roof panel: 0.4 or 0.5mm thickness Aluminum-zinc color steel sheet, PE finishing coat. Color: white, Aluminum thickness≥70g/m2, 360° full connection
3) Insulation: 100mm thickness Fiber glass with aluminum foil, Density=14kg/m3, Grade A fire-proof, nonflammable.
4) Ceiling board: V-900 type, 0.4mm Aluminum-zinc color steel sheet, PE finishing coat. Color: white, Aluminum-zinc thickness≥40g/m2.
5) Industrial socket: Fixed in explosion-proof box at the top beam of the short side, with 1 main power plug for power connection between containers
1) Cold rolled steel: 4pcs pillar with same dimension, thickness=3mm, steel grade Q235B
2) Corner pillar and main frame are joined by hexagon socket head bolt, strength: grade 8.8. Filled with Fiberglass insulation
1) Steel structure & accessories: Main floor frame: cold formed steel, thickness 3.5mm, galvanization; Floor purlin:C120*40*15*2.0, galvanized. Q235B steel.
2) Insulation (optional): 100mm thickness Fiber glass with aluminum foil, Density=14kg/m3. Flammability: grade A, nonflammable.
3) Bottom covering: 1.0mm galvanized steel plate.
4) Floor board: 18mm thickness fiber cement board, Fire-proof: grade B1. Density≥1.3g/cm3
5) Interior Flooring: 1.5mm thickness vinyl floor sheet, Blue marble color
Door & Window
1) Insulated steel door: Entrance door is W850*H2030mm, Toilet door is W700*H2030mm.
2) PVC sliding window, glass 5mm thickness, with mosquito screen and security bar. Standard window: W800*H1100mm(for 2.4meter's container), W1130*H1100mm(for 3 meter's container), Toilet window: W800*H500mm
1) Rated power: 5.0 KW, suggestion external power source ≤3 in series.
2) Technical parameters: CEE industrial plug, socket voltage 220V- 250V, 2P32A, Fixed in
explosion-proof box at the top beam of the short side, the electric cable in the roof is
protected by PVC pipe;
Using IP44 standard power distribution box.
3) Electrical data: main power cable is 6 mm2, AC cable is 4 mm2, socket cable is 2.5 mm2,
lighting & switch wire is 1.5 mm2. Five sockets, 1pc AC socket of 3holes 16A, 4pcs socket of 5holes 10A. 1pc single connection switch, 2pcs ceiling light, 2*15W.
1) Primer painting: epoxy primer, Zinc color, thickness: 20 - 40μm.
2) Finishing paint: Polyurethane finishing coat, white color, thickness: 40-50μm. Total paint film thickness≥80μm. Galvanized components, galvanized layer thickness≥10μm (≥60g/m2)
1.Q:What are the advantages of (Prefab) Modular building compare to brick and mortar construction?
A:Modular building saves approx. 60% construction time.
The quality is guaranteed as it is manufactured under accredited quality system. Modular buildings require a lighter foundation
2.Q:What is the life expectancy of a modular building?
A:The life expectancy is 50+years, the materials utilized is not affected by rising damp, termites or decay. These homes are easily and cheaply repairable in the event of structural damage.
3.Q:Would you be able to offer technical assistance or installation services?
A:We can provide an engineer to assist on site.
Alternatively, we can offer full turnkey installation services which comprise of the following: civil work, installation & all reticulation work.
4.Q:Can you do full design with only my idea?
A:Yes, we have a designing team to do architecture, structure and internal finishing designs.
5.Q:What geographical areas can you supply to?
A:We supply worldwide, our installation teams have internal experience. Your assistance will be required with working permits.
6.Q:If we choose your full Turnkey option, what will this comprise of?
d) Civil construction
e) Installation of housing
f) Black & Grey water supply and installation
g) Clear water/filtration supply and installation
h) Power supply and installation
7.Q:Can your installation teams only converse in Chinese?
A:Our installation teams can speak the following languages (Chinese, English, Afrikaans and French), most of our project managers are South African)