Ready to Ship
Fast dispatch
In stock

hot sale in 2018, pyramid type zinc rivet, metal buckle of shoes decorations from wenzhou factory

$0.01
Min. Order
10 Lots
Each Lot
1000 Sets
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Yongjia Xiangxiang Hardware Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
>72h
Response Rate:
16.7%
Transactions
US$ 100+
6 Years Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Type: Shoe Decorations
Place of Origin: Zhejiang China
Brand Name: xiangxiang
Model Number: XX-MG180830
Material: Metal
Style: Shoe Buckle
Size: 8mm*5mm
Shape: Square Shape
Selling Units: Multiple of 1,000
Package size per batch: 10X10X10 cm
Gross weight per batch: 0.2 KG
 
Product Description

  

 

Fashion rivets

 
Product Description

                                              

 

 

Brand

xiangxiang

name

fashion rivets/shoe decorations

Material

Zinc alloy

Color

Nickle, Gold, etc

Size

8mm  /  According to your requirements

MOQ

usually 50000 / Decided by total designs numbers

style

Ready designs fashion rivets and custom designs fashion rivets

Sample

Free samples with collected freight

Pack

carton / customized pack

Payment

T/T etc.

Delivery time

usually 15 days.

 OEM

ACCEPTABLE 

 

 

FASHION RIVETS PICTURE SHOW:

pyramid rivet.jpgzinc rivet.jpgpyramid rivet-.jpg

140

 

 

234

 

 

Our Services

 

1.>Quotation : if you need to me offer Detailed prices and details . Please send me your Specific information to our Mailbox . 

Click the top of the envelope logo Contact supplier , You can quick inquiry to me.

 

2.>Sample of fashion rivets  : --Sample free & freight collect .

 

3.>Package &QC of fashion rivets : --Package: poly bag , gift box ... --      QC Control: 100% inspection before packing,Spot inspection before shipment

 

4.>Delivery : --This request as the case may be. --Mode of transport: Via Express (DHL,FedEx,UPS,TNT...) , Via Sea, Via Air. 

 

5.>Payment : -- Sample:The mold costs must first pay . --Mass Production : 30% deposit payment before production + The remaining 70% payment before sending goods T/T  ,Paypal

 

 

 

 

Any questions do not hesitate let us know !

 

 

 

whatsapp/wechat:+8613968993282

qq: 120794464