Industrial Drain pipes for washing machines chemical resistant water flexible pvc hose

$0.10 - $10.00
Min. Order
1000 Meters
GET LATEST PRICE ON APP
Company Information

Foshan Shunde Aoqun Electric Appliances Manufacturing Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
100%
Transactions
---
1 Year Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check
Learn More

Quick Details

Port: Shenzhen Yantian Port
Payment Terms: T/T
Supply Ability: 100000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Place of Origin: Guangdong China (Mainland)
Brand Name: aoqun
Model Number: Washing machine drainage pipe
Material: PVC
Specification: Customized
Length: Customized
Thickness: Customized
Standard: ISO9001
Working pressure: 0.6Mpa-1.6Mpa
Usage: Delivery Water
Color: Customized
Size: Customized Size
Application: Drainage
Brand name: Aoqun
Working Temperature: -10℃~60℃
Diameter: &gt;20 or Customized
Package: Carton Packing
Payment: 30% T/T in advance, remainder 70% paid before shipment
Packaging Detail: Standard exporting packing. Customized packing is available.
Related Products

 

_01

[The name]:flexible pvc hose[brand] : aoqun
[function]:flexible[direct deal]:yes
[the size] :Customized[Place of Origin]:China Foshan

 

_03_04_12_08_09_07_13Sino foreign joint venture - proud group Electrical Appliance Manufacturing Co., Ltd. was founded in 2004. The world's home appliance Kingdom (Shunde), which is headquartered in the Pearl River Delta, has developed economically and economically. To cater for the opportunity to flourish in the Yangtze River Delta. In 2005, the company established a subsidiary company - Juteng Electrical Appliance (Pan'an) Co., Ltd. in the scenic China Hose City (Pan'an Industrial Park) in Zhejiang Province. We are committed to the R &amp; D and manufacture of spare parts for household appliances. Proud electric appliances have a modern factory building 25000 square. Dozens of injection molding machines, more than 20 hose production lines, 6 full computer drilling and hair planting machine, 10 automatic log lathes, 4 assembly lines and a series of testing equipment. At the same time, we also have a number of high-quality R &amp; D and management personnel. Production blow molding, winding, extrusion, insulation, telescopic, conductive, high-pressure hose and filter, brush, seal and other products. With the product characteristics of "no one, no one, no one, no one, no one" going to the world, become a perfect manufacturer of household electrical appliances accessories. In 2005, the company successfully passed ISO9001:2000 and ISO14000:2004 certification. And establish and implement the quality management system according to the requirements of ISO standard. It has provided users with safe and reliable products and won the unanimous trust of customers. In the face of opportunities and challenges, we will continue to work hand in hand with friends from all over the world to create a better tomorrow._14

 

 

FAQ

 

Q:Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are manufacturer.

Q:Could I put my own logo on it?
A:Sure,customers' logo can be made by laser, engraved, embossed, printing etc.

Q:How can we get the samples?Is it free?
A:1.Please kindly contact our sales to get the samples. Preparation needs 2-3 days.
    2.Free samples will be sent to you if you need,but freight collect.

Q:What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CIF

Q:What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.

 

Q:How about your delivery time?
A: The specific delivery time depend on the items and the quantity of your order.Generally, it will take 7-15 days after receiving your advance payment.

 

Q:Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery

 

Q:How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
    2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,no matter where they come from.