The UC2000-VF series GSM/WCDMA/LTE VoIP Gateways are multi-functional gateway which helps to effectively implement calls between 4G/3G/2G mobile network and VoIP network. It capable of make incoming/outgoing calls through 4G network with VoLTE as well as GSM/WCDMA network, users can easily choose network mode on demands. Moreover, with the opened API, the users could build their own application software to send SMS/USSD messages or bulk SMS messages, or push their text messages from email, HTTP etc. It has great performance in software features also in new hardware structure design. The gateway provide low cost, easy and flexible IP telephony solution to enterprise, SMEs and business office etc.
16 GSM/WCDMA/LTE Channels available
Provides different models to compatible with LTE-FDD/LTE-TDD/WCDMA/GSM Networks
UC2000-VF-16G: GSM VoIP Gateway supports quad-bands
UC2000-VF-16W: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz and GSM 900/1800MHz
UC2000-VF-16T: FDD-LTE/TDD-LTE back-forward compatible with GSM/3G networks
SMS to Email and Email to SMS, SMPP (Short Message Peer-to-Peer)
HTTP API for SMS Application, easy to integrate with 3rd-party software
Static IP, DHCP Client Network Protocols: TCP/UDP,TFTP, FTP, RTP/ RTCP,ARP,RARP,ICMP, NTP, DNS VPN PPTP Static/Dynamic ARP Request HTTP/HTTPS for Web ACL,Telnet, SSH
Power Adapter: Input:100-240V,50-60Hz Power Consumption: Approx. 38W Operation Temperature: 0 ℃ ~ 45 ℃ Storage Temperature: -20 ℃ ~80 ℃ Operation Humidity: 10%-90% No Condensation Dimension(W/D/H): 440*270*44mm Weight: 3.6kg Unit Weight: 5.5kg
Call Type: Mobile to VoIP, VoIP to Mobile SIP Trunk and Trunk Group Port and Port Group Caller/Called Number Manipulation SIP Codes Mapping White/Black List PSTN/VoIP Hotline Abnormal Call Monitor Call Minutes Limitation Balance Check Random Call Interval Auto CLIP Signaling & RTP Encryption SMPP for SMS
GSM Gateway: 850/900/1800/1900MHz WCDMA Gateway: UMTS 900/2100MHz,GSM 900/1800MHz HTTP API for SMS Polarity Reversal PIN Management SMS/USSD SMS to Email, Email to SMS Call Waiting/Call Back Call Forward GSM Audio Coding: HR, FR,EFR, AMR_FR,AMR_HR Local/Remote SIM(SIMBank)
HTTPS/HTTP Web Configuration Configure Backup/Restore Firmware Upgrade by HTTP/TFTP CDR(10000 Lines Storage Locally) Syslog/Filelog Ping and Tracert Traffic statistics: TCP,UDP,RTP VoIP Call Statistics PSTN Call statistics: ASR,ACD,PDD GSM Network Test IVR Customization Auto Provisioning SIP/RTP/PCM Capture Remote Web Management
We provide warranty cover for this appliance subject to the following conditions:
1. For any fault that occurs during normal use within one month after product sale,customer can ask for free return,replacement or repair,and Dinstar pays the freight out and home.
2. For any fault that occurs during normal use within one year after product sale,customer can enjoy free maintenance,and part of the return freight is borne by Dinstar.
3. Customer can still enjoy maintenance services within three years after product sale, but he or she needs to pay the cost of materials.
4. Customer can still enjoy maintenance services after three years since product sale, but he or she needs to pay the cost of labor and materials.
5. Please bring purchase certificate and the warranty card (effective when stamped). If these are not presented,the free warranty period will be calculated from the date of production.
6. Customer cannot have free warranty service under the following conditions:
1) The free warranty period has expired.
2) Damages caused by human activities (including the damages due to incompliance with the requirements in user manual during installation or use).
3) Damages due to use of accessories that are not produced by Dinstar.
4) Consequences resulting from unauthorized tampering with the product.
5) Damages during transportation, loading or unloading.
6) Damages caused by force majeure such as earthquake, fire disaster and lightning stroke.