This at-home spa treatment provides brighter, cleaner and more fresh-looking skin. The stimulation of the skin cells helps to improve elasticity of the skin and overall skin tone. The facial steaming process also hydrates the skin by opening up the pores and letting go of any debris that was clogged in the pores and could have led to acne.
Facial steamers create perspiration on the face, which opens up pores to allow them to breathe. Oil, grime and dirt can all gather in the pores, and this opening allows them to be free. Ultimately these factors lead to acne, so the use of a facial steamer lessens the chance of acne appearing on the skin. A facial streamer also rids the skin of toxins and helps to improve circulation, making the skin look more youthful and lessening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The use of a facial streamer is also a great stress relief technique for women.
Procedure for installation and operation
1. Put the machine on the smooth table.
2. Place the spray pipe to the vapor’s exit.
3. Press the hot water cup upward and then screw it.
4. Fill water into the hot water cup from the hot-spraying water inlet until the water level gets close to the high limit for water filling. So it is with cool water tank.
5. Plug to power, press the switch to begin the operation.