ZJA13-1310 Three-axis CNC Gun Drilling Service Deep Hole Mold Making Machine Tool Machinery Dongguan

$65,800.00 - $76,000.00
Min. Order
1 Set
GET LATEST PRICE ON APP
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Nanyang Zonjet CNC Technology Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
---
Response Rate:
0%
Transactions
---
2 Years Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check
Learn More

Quick Details

Port: Shenzhen China
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T
Supply Ability: 10 Set/Sets per Month
Condition: New
CNC or Not: CNC
Drilling Speed: 3000mm/min
Place of Origin: Guangdong China
Brand Name: ZONJET
Voltage: 220V/380V
Power(W): 28kw
Dimension(L*W*H): 4900*3700*2800mm
Certification: CE ISO9001
Type: Drilling Mahine
Usage: Metal Parts Machining
Keyword: CNC Drilling Milling Tapping Machine
After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Weight: 11ton
Delivery Detail: within 60 days after the receipt of payment
Packaging Detail: METAL BOX
Our Company
Main Products

Single-axis

CNC Deep Hole Drilling Machine Tool

Three-axis

CNC Deep Hole Drilling Machine Tool

Six-axis

CNC Drilling and Milling Center

Product Description

Product Features

Three coordinates NC linkage runs automatically.

Slender deep hole machining process without return, drilling efficency is as high as 6 times more than ordinary drilling machines.

Processing aperture range, gun drill: 30~35mm, BTA: 18~65mm(BTA is optional).

Unilateral processing depth of up to 2500mm, length to diameter ratio of 100 or higher.

With the ideal size accuracy, hole drilling accuracy of straightness, and roughness.

SPECIFICATIONS FOR ZJA13-1310

Processing Capacity
Drilling aperture
mm
∅3~∅32
Drilling depth
mm
1300

Travel
X axis table travel
mm
1300
Y axis column travel
mm
1000

Spindle
Max. revolving speed
rpm
4500
Max. feed speed
mm/min
3000

Table
Size(Length*Width)
mm
900*1500
Max. loading capacity
ton
8



Power
Spindle motor
kw
7.5
X axis motor
N.m
15
Y axis motor
N.m
15
Z axis motor
N.m 
10
Total power
kw
28

Cooling system
Cooling pressure
kg/cm²
2~100
Rate of flow
L/min
6~80

Machine tool
Size(Length*Width*Height)
mm
4900*3700*2800
Weight
ton
11
Certifications
Packing & Delivery
FAQ

Q:Are you manufacturer?
A:Yes, we are the manufacturer of CNC Deep-hole Drilling Machines with our own technical team, and have two production bases covering an area of about 10,000 square meters.

Q:What payment terms do you accept?
A:T/T & L/C are available for us, 30% T/T deposit for PO confirmation, remaining 70% T/T or L/C within 7 days before shipment. Besides, we can also help you on financial problems, please feel free to contact us!

Q:How long is your delivery time?
A:Within 60 days after the receipt of payment.

Q:Do you provide after-sales services like training, maintenance and etc.?
A:Yes, for your more efficiency in production, once the machine has arrived at the importer's port, our company will send engineers to install the machine and should be responsible for training the workers of customer until they can operating the machine skillfully.

Moreover, during the warranty time, if the machine can't work normally, we will send our technicians to maintain in your workshop. But if it is damaged by human factors, we need to charge a cost.

Before leaving our factory, each machine will be attached the related English instructions including maintenance manual and operation manual.

Q:What should I do to start a new business in deep-hole drilling machine area?
A:Please contact us immediately, we are willing to provide free pre-sales consultant service. Also, we can help you to solve the workers training problem.

Q:What information will you need to make the proposal?
A:We need the outer diameter and length of the workpiece, the diameter and depth of the drilling hole and your special requirements.

Q:Why choose you? What's the difference between you and other Chinese suppliers?
A:We have specialized in this area for over 20 years. With a very effective brand name, our machines often are exported to Russia, India, South Korea, Canada, Vietnam, Thailand, Turkey, Mexico and etc., so you can get higher quality product & better professional service from Zonjet at the same price.