|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|Dimensions (L x W x H (Inches):||495*455 *420|
|Temperature Control Range:||Cooling 8°C under ambient temperature 25°C|
|Item:||Home Mini Fridge|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||55X51X48 cm|
|Single gross weight:||13.5 KG|
|Package Type:||Standard export package with one brown carton|
Low Noise Hotel Drawer Style Mini Bar Fridge, Drawer Type Refrigerator
Cooling 8°C under ambient temperature 25°C
220-240V/50-60Hz or 110-120V/60Hz
12.5kg / 13.5kg
176 units/ 20' 368 units/ 40' 460 units/ 40'HQ
CE,CB, RoHS, REACH, ETL
*Optional: White and Black,Wooden
* Optional rear fan for better performance.
* Optional auto-door closure
* Optional small drawer inside the compartment (new)
Q: Why so hot on both sides or on the door frame of the refrigerator?
A: This phenomenon is not a malfunction,Because the condenser pipes on both sides of the refrigerator, when the refrigerator starts running, the compressor discharges high temperature and high pressure refrigerant through the condenser then releases the heat to the outside, you’ll feel hot on both sides or on the door frame if any, and if the refrigerator is placed in the environment not well-ventilated, it will cause poor cooling effect. This is not a malfunction.
Q: Why there are mist or dew on the glass door surface of Refrigerator/Wine?
A: Mist/dew on the surface of glass door is a normal phenomenon.
If there is a temperature difference between inside and outside, especially in summer indoor temperature and high relative humidity conditions, the glass door and the ambient temperature there is a big temperature difference, then the vapor in the air will be condensed on the glass surface to dew, this is normal phenomenon. Just as in the winter driving, the windows not opened or without running the air- conditioner, there will be mist phenomenon.
Please wipe it off regularly with a dry rag when you are free.
Q: Why the refrigerator can’t work?
A: If the refrigerator can’t start working, mainly to check the following points:
(1) Check the plug or power socket is no problem;
(2) Whether the thermostat is in "0" position;
(3) When the ambient temperature is below 10 degrees Celsius, the thermostat is set in the lower position and the temperature compensation switch is set to the "OFF" position.
Q: How to make the right setting on the thermostat?
A : With the thermostat setting points from 0-7 (or 0-5) , the cooling capacity is strengthened gradually, if at the same ambient temperature, the greater setting, the lower temperature inside , likewise, the smaller number, the higher temperature inside.
Under normal circumstances, in winter temperature is low, close to the refrigerator shutdown temperature, it should be set to 4-5 position; in summer hot temperature, close to the start temperature, easily to cause non-stop, it should be set to 1-3 position.
Q: The reasons cause the refrigerator non-stop?
A : 1) Under normal circumstances, the unit won’t stop running after too much food are placed into the refrigerator, due to too much food it is impossible to stop in a short time, it is beyond the refrigerator's cooling capacity limit, in this case you should remove some of the food, which is not a malfunction.
2) The thermostat point is set to wrong position, or the user set it to the highest position accidentally, such as “6” or “7” points, this is the long running position or non-stop position, please pay attention to avoid the refrigerator for long working it’ll cause overheat and breakdown. Please turn it back to the “3” point (normal mid position).