|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||300000 Piece/Pieces per Month Popular high quality heat pump water pump copper material flow s|
|Place of Origin:||Shanghai China|
|Max. voltage:250VAC(no status light ):||Max. current:1A|
|Product name:||Popular high quality heat pump water pump copper material flow switch|
|Packaging Detail:||Carton Boxes|
|Maximum current and capacity||1A, 50VA|
SPST magnetic switch
(factory setting normally open)
|Withstand voltage||25bar, optional custom 50bar|
|Average pressure loss|
(when the flow rate is maximum)
|Liquid receiving housing||Nickel plated brass|
Widely used in industrial automation / mechanical equipment / air compression industry / refrigeration and air conditioning, industrial applications in water-cooled welding machines, laser equipment cooling systems, vacuum coating machines, electric furnaces, polysilicon ingot furnaces, sewage systems.
The installation position of the baffle type flow switch is generally installed in the pipeline from the water outlet of the pump to the outlet of the equipment. It is best not to install it on the pipeline of the suction port of the pump. This makes it difficult for the pump to properly absorb water and the water flow switch cannot Open, you need to pay special attention to this point.
When installing the flow switch, pay attention to the direction of the water flow in the pipe must be the same as the direction of the arrow on the top of the flow switch housing, otherwise the flow switch will not work.
2, installation location:
The baffle flow switch allows for horizontal (wire section up) and vertical mounting.
3. Parameter list:
4, electrical output:
Electrical output and flow adjustment:
(1) baffle type flow switch, SPLD passive dry contact output of normally open or normally closed can be set by ACOL factory according to need. There is no special explanation that the factory setting is normally open output. If the customer needs adjustment, it can be counterclockwise. Loosen the screws and carefully remove the wire rod and insert it from the opposite direction.
(2) Under normal circumstances, the flow protection value has been calibrated at the factory and no further adjustment is needed. If the site has to be adjusted, loosen the fastening screw, and then adjust the belt rod (with magnetic sensitive switch inside) to re- Set the flow protection value.
(3) For the stricter requirements on water flow, the protection flow value must be recalibrated on the test bench with the flowmeter installed.
(4) For the flow rate is not high, it is also necessary to use the resistance file of the multimeter to measure the on and off of the two lines of the flow switch. Firstly, simulate the water flow by hand to push the baffle to see if there is a change in the on/off state on the multimeter. The force of the baffle is equivalent to the amount of water flow.
(5) After tightening, carefully tighten the tightening screws. If the screwing is excessive, the glass tube of the magnetic switch may be broken and fail.
flow switch output switch point setting:
(1) How to set the normally open (N.O) contact
The normally open point means that the switch is open when there is no flow or low flow, and only closes when the flow rate increases to a certain value. The belt rod moves along the direction of the water flow to reduce the flow set value, and the line rod moves in the opposite direction of the water flow to increase the flow set value.
(2) How to set the normally closed (N.C) contact
The normally closed point means that when there is no flow or low flow, the switch is closed, and only when the flow rate increases to a certain value, it is disconnected. The line rod moves along the direction of the water flow to increase the set value, and the line rod moves in the opposite direction of the water flow to reduce the flow set value.
Application of flow protection in water ring/ground source heat pump system
(1) The baffle type flow switch is equipped with a three-way standard at the factory. The on-site installation only needs to take over at both ends of the water flow switch.
(2) The baffle type flow switch has a pressure drop of only 0.2 to 0.5 m water column, which is about 1/10 of the pressure drop of the conventional target flow switch. Only one small component can save the pump energy consumption by 5 to 10%, which is very typical
Energy-saving applications in air conditioning systems.
(3) The baffle type flow switch has been calibrated at the factory for the flow value, because there is no corrugated pipe flow calibration value that is not affected by the on-site static pressure. The calibrated flow value can be used in the hydraulic balance.
test. Appropriate water flow can ensure the normal operation of the air conditioning unit. Once the water flow in the pipeline cannot meet the requirements, the air conditioning unit will be protected.
(4) The baffle type flow switch adopts high pressure design, with a pressure of more than 25 bar and a stainless steel material of up to 50 bar. It is used in high-rise buildings without leakage.
(1) If the flow switch is not closed during commissioning, the flow rate can be adjusted by adjusting the position of the plastic rod equipped with the magnetic sensitive switch when confirming that the water flow is normal.
(2) If the flow switch is closed regardless of whether there is water flow or no water flow, adjust the position of the plastic rod equipped with the magnetic sensitive switch to the appropriate flow rate.
(3) The flow switch should be as close as possible to the strong magnetic field, such as around the motor, so as not to affect the action of the switch.
(4) The flow switch should not directly control the inductive load, such as directly driving the AC contactor. Otherwise, the magnetic sensitive switch may not be properly closed or disconnected.
6, applicable media:
ACOL (Shanghai) Online Controls Co., Ltd.Since 2002
1.Manufacturer of developing HVAC system control products
2.Set R & D, production, sales, technical services in one of the specialized high-tech company .
3.Aiming at the application of HVAC systems , putting forward a comprehensive system solutions to meet customers demand, developing and providing professional flow control solutions in HVAC system:
(1.)Antifreeze solutions for heat exchanger of Small ,Medium and Large chillers
(2.)Protection solutions of low pressure drop water flow for heat pump systems
(3.)Anti-corrosion water flow protection solutions for Pool heat pumps
(4.)Solutions for Closed expansion water systems
(5.)Control energy-saving solutions for Medium and large central air-conditioning
(6.)Control solutions for Hydraulic module engine room of heat pumps
(7.)The solutions of differential pressure , bypass ,energy-saving for Residential central air conditioning
The solutions of control for Air systems
4. Export to more than 90 countries in Oceania , Europe , Middle East , Southeast Asia , America, Africa