2018 Made In China CE Approved Customized 26*4.0 500W 36V 10.4AH Electric Bicycle

$550.00 - $750.00
Min. Order
1 Piece
GET LATEST PRICE ON APP
Company Information

Suzhou Ansbern Sports Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
92.5%
Transactions
US$ 150,000+
4 Years Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Port: Shanghai
Payment Terms: L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram
Supply Ability: 20000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Wattage: 351 - 500w
Voltage: 36V
Power Supply: Lithium Battery
Wheel Size: 26&quot;
Motor: Brushless
Certification: CE
Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
Foldable: No
Max Speed: &lt;30km/h
Range per Power: 31 - 60 km
Place of Origin: Jiangsu China
Brand Name: Ansbern/ OEM
Model Number: ASB-EB-32
Color: Customized
Battery: 36V 10.4Ah Samsung Cell
Frame: 20&quot;, 6061 Aluminum, Smooth Welds
Front fork: Alloy Fork
Tyres: KENDA 26&quot;*4.0
Chain: Gates, CDX, Belt Drive
Motor: 500W
Pedal: Wellgo
Display: Highly sensitive LCD
Throttle: Thumb
Packaging Detail: 1PC/Carton

2018 Made In China CE Approved Customized  26*4.0 500W 36V 10.4AH Electric BicycleASB-EB-32 ALi (1).png

Product Description

 ASB-EB-32 Detail.pngASB-EB-32 ALi (2).pngASB-EB-32 ALi (3).pngASB-EB-32 Details.png

Product Specification(ASB-EB-32)
Main ComponentsElectric System
Frame 20",6061 Aluminum alloy MotorBafang 36V/500W 
Front forkAlloy ForkBatterySamsung Cell 
RimAl alloy,  36V/10.4AH 
TyresKENDA 26"*4.0ChargerAC 100V -240V 2 / 3 Amps Smart 
SpokesSteel spokes, Bronze Nipple Amps Smart  Charger
HandlebarAl alloy, PromaxThrottleThumb
StemAl alloyController Intelligent controller 
DerailleurNIL PAS&DisplayHighly sensitive LCD
Rear derailleurNILFront LightNo
Brake leverAl alloyRear LightNo
F/R brakeTektro Mechanical Disc BrakePerformance & Packing 
GripDCMax speed35Km/h or 45Km/h
SaddleSR   
Seat postAl alloy, PromaxDriving distance35-60Km (PAS).
Crank SetAl alloyCharging time&life6 hours to max charge
ChainGates, CDX, Belt DriveMax Load120KGS
PedalWellgoN.W.TBD
Rear ShockNILG.W.TBD
Production Catalogue

_.png 

Production Process

_10.jpg 

Company Profile

About US 2018.png 

Our Advantages

12.png 

Certifications

_08.jpg 

FAQ

CITY

When can I get the price?

We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price,  please call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.

What’s the lead time and payment term?

It usually takes 45 days for hi- ten steel frame, and 60 days for alloy and chromoly frame. 

30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T as per B/L copy.

Can we customize geometry and use different component?

Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you (free).

Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.

What color can we do and can you design packaging or logo ?

We can do just any color with the color code or a color picture. 

Yes, our graphic designer can do it for you for free.

What is your sample policy?

We can supply the sample and the sample cost can be refunded when you place an order of above 100pcs.

Contact Us

_11.jpg