|Payment Terms:||T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,Credit Card-Trade Assurance|
|Supply Ability:||3000 Piece/Pieces per Month Accept Urgent Order|
|Warranty:||Against Material Defect and Workmanship|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|Air Pump (Extra Charged):||110v-120v or 220v-240v with Suitable Plug|
|Size:||2.5m Outer Diameter x 1.7m Inner Diameter|
|Color:||Transparent (Clear), Red, Blue, Orange, Green, Yellow, Black ect.|
|Certificates:||CE, ASTM, EN14960, EN71, NFPA 701 No Lead, Fire Retardant|
|Material:||PVC or TPU|
|Selling Terms:||Exworks, FOB, CFR/CNF, CIF|
|Repair Kit (For Free):||Included|
|Features:||With Germany High Quality Waterproof TIZIP Zipper|
|Shipping:||3 to 9 days By Express (door to door) or By Air, 10 to 40 days By Sea|
|Packaging Detail:||Packing bag, Export carton|
Size: 2.5m Outer Diameter x 1.7m Inner Diameter
Q: What are Water Balls made of?
A: Durable PVC or TPU Material, 0.8mm or 1.0mm thickness available.
Q: Why TPU more expensive than PVC?
A: TPU is better than PVC mainly by following features:
1). excellent abrasion resistance
2). outstanding low-temperature performance
3). excellent mechanical properties, combined with a rubber-like elasticity
4). very good tear strength
5). high elasticity& transparency
6). good oil and grease resistance
7). more mycete-proof
Q: How are the balls inflated?
A: The balls are inflated with air from a air blower/pump/compressor. It takes about 1 minute to inflate the ball.
Q: How to get in/ out of the ball?
A: You can open the zipper opening (Germany High Quality Waterproof TIZIP Zipper) and get in when the ball is deflated. Then close the zipper and inflate the ball. When you are on water, there is always a safety rope on the ball which is used to pull the ball back to shore. When the game is over, open the zipper and you can exit the ball.
Q: Will you get injured inside a Water Ball?
A: This is 100% safe game as long as it is in compliance with safety rules. You won't even get wet inside this waterproof ball.
Q: What happens if the ball punctures?
A: If there is a leak in the ball when in use, simply signal the supervisor and you will be pulled ashore, please do not panic. The ball will not sink unless it is completely destroyed.
1. Find out exactly where the leak is. Fill a spray bottle with a mixture of soap and water and spray it liberally on the ball along the seams. You will notice that the solution starts to bubble up where the leak is located, so take note of the position of the hole.
2. Prepare the hole for patching. Dry the seam off, and make sure that it is completely deflated before attempting to patch the seam. If you have the patch kit that came with the ball, you can use the prep solution to thoroughly clean the material (PVC or TPU) before proceeding. Rubbing alcohol also works.
3. Apply plumber's glue to the seam and let it dry for about 15 minutes. If possible, apply some glue to the inside of the seam as well, so that it spreads out and gives an extra layer of protection when the ball pressurizes.
4. Fill the ball about halfway with air and wait another 30 minutes or so to make sure that the glue has dried completely.
5. Inflate the ball completely and spray it again with the soap and water mixture to make sure that the hole is indeed fixed.
Maintain & Storage:
1. Disinfect and clean the ball regularly.
2. Check the ball before using. Any damage, please mend it with repair kit (material patches and glue).
3. After use, please remove sundries outside and inside the ball.
4. Before packing, make sure the ball is clean and dry. Then store it in cool and dry place.
Guarantee: Each ball will be tested for 3 times before leaving factory, the rate of air leakage is controlled within 0.1%, we promise free change against material defect and wormanship in 3 months. Each ball includes repair kit for DIY repair and maintenance.