|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|Lamp Luminous Flux(lm):||1800|
|Working Temperature(℃):||-26 - 35|
|Light Source:||Ultraviolet Lamps|
|Base Type:||No base|
|Lamp Luminous Efficiency(lm/w):||5|
|Product name:||show lights laser light projector|
|Color option:||Red ,Green ,Blue|
|Application temperature:||-15°F ~ 95°F|
|Control Mode:||RF remote|
|Package Dimensions:||12 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Item Weight:||2.6 pounds|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||24X13.5X15.5 cm|
|Single gross weight:||3 KG|
|Package Type:||Mailer & Carton|
1. This unit is certified as a Class 3 laser product by the European standard EN60825-1. Laser products can be hazardous when directly viewed.
2. This product uses diffractive optics to scatter the beam of energy. This scattering effect causes the energy concentration to drop below the exposure limits for momentary or accidental viewing at a relatively short distance for the laser aperture. As with all bright light sources, when you operate this device in public areas it is recommended that up-close access to the light be restricted.
3. While the Class 3 laser in this device may be hazardous on its own, it is encased in a protective housing and uses diffractive holographic optics, therefore the laser radiation is not directly exposed to during operation or maintenance. Each individual laser beam is less than 1mW, which is about the same as an average laser pointer.
Remote control general information
First, install the included 2pcs 3A battery in the remote.
REMOTE CONTROL FUNCTIONS
1.ON/OFF: Turns the device on & off
2.COLOUR: Switches between colours ( Red / Green / Blue / Red & Green / Blue & Red / Blue & Green / then all 3 colours)
3.FLASH: Controls the speed at which the laser flashes (Slow, Medium, Fast or Static)
4.Speed -/+: Controls the speed at which the laser spins (Slow, Medium, Fast or Static).
5.TIMER-RESET: Turns on the timer function. Press before selecting the required time limit. If no time limit is set, the light will turn off after 6 hours.
6.2H: Turns the laser off after 2 hours of use.
7.4H: Turns the laser off after 4 hours of use.
8.6H: Turns the laser off after 6 hours of use.
9.8H: Turns the laser off after 8 hours of use.
Syncing the remote
• With your remote ready (battery installed) and making sure you are within range of the laser (approx. 10m). Plug in the laser projector power supply adapter to the power source.
• Within 1 minute after plugging in the laser, press the ON/OFF button on your remote for 5 seconds to sync it to the laser projector.
• Do not press the ON/Off button at the same time you plug in the adapter to the power supply.
• You can sync up to 4 laser projectors with one remote control.
• Occasionally, re-syncing the remote with the laser projector may be necessary.
• To re-sync, unplug the laser projector from the power source, then repeat the first two steps above.
• To sync more than one laser projector, unplug them all, wait 1 minute, then plug them back in at the same time, then press the ON/OFF button within 5 seconds.
• Remove the battery from the remote if you are planning on storing the laser projector for a long period of time.
• Only use the supplied transformer connected to a properly grounded outdoor outlet.
• Do not use with dimmers.
• Operate in temperatures of -26℃ to 35℃. There will be a delay if operating at a temperature of -26℃ (5℉). Please allow up to 10 minutes for light to warm up and reach its full projection.
• When hanging the Lumio Intensity RGB Laser Projector, for safety purposes it is recommended to mount using a sturdy hanging clamp and safety cable.
|Laser Classification||Class 3R|
|Maximum Laser Classification||(Single Beam) Less than 5mW|
|Laser Wavelength||Green: 532nm / Red: 650nm / Blue: 450nm|
|Lamp Lifetime||8,000 hours approx|
|Power Consumption||Up to 5 Watts|
|Operation||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Operating Temperature||-15℃ – 40℃ (5℉ – 104℉)|
|Projection Coverage||144 sqft|
|Light does not come on||Check the product is plugged in and switched on at the mains. Check socket works with an alternative electrical product. Replace fuse in the plug.|
|Remote Control does not operate Light||Replace battery with a new battery. Try syncing process again.|
|Lumio Intensity RGB Laser Projector is making unusual noises or smells.||Switch product off immediately and disconnect from the power socket. Return the product to a supplier.|
|Melier/Gift box size||Vol unit||nbr pces||Carton size||Vol./ctn||G.W./CTN||20GP'||40GP'||40HQ'|