Ready to Ship
Fast dispatch
In stock

2020 Latest Brilliant Shape Colourful Choose Acetate Sunglasses

$15.00
Min. Order
300 Pieces
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Shenzhen Yashiwei Optical Co., Ltd.

CN Trading Company
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
96.8%
Transactions
US$ 80,000+
9 Years Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Place of Origin: Guangdong China
Brand Name: OK EYEWEAR
Model Number: 616851
Style: Fashion Sunglasses
Age: Men
Frame Color: Pink
Frame Material: Acetate
Lenses Optical Attribute: Polarized
Model number: 616851
Material: Acetate
Logo: Customer logo
MOQ: 300pcs
Delivery time: 60days
Payment terms: 40% deposit,the rest 60% shoud be paid before shippment
Port: Shenzhen/Hongkong
Design: Trendy OEM or ODM
Certification: CE FDA UV400
Color: Custom Colors
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 20X13X8 cm
Single gross weight: 18 KG
Package Type: 1pcs/polybag. 10pcs/box. 300pcs/carton

2019 Latest Brilliant Shape Colourful Choose Acetate Sunglasses

1.png

WHY CHOSE US ?
 

 1.We produce very High Quality  frames, and we We have our own strong design team.

 2.Meet CE,FDA regulation,and we own a complete set of testing equipments. 

 3.We exported our products to Europe,USA and other high end markets,and we get good reputation from our clients.

 4.We are Manafacturer located in Shenzhen Henggang, China production base of high-end glasses,and it is more convenient to control the process and the quality.Delivery On time.This is very important for your business,focus on production and technic to make the frame more comfortable.

 5.Mainly products:Sunglasses,Optical frame,and related accessories.We provide Overall Service.

 6.OEM&ODM service,customized Sample time around 20days after get the sample fees,sample fees will refund you after your bulk order.

7.Fast Delivery, 15% quicker than other factories.

8.Mazzucchelli acetate, Zeiss lenses and OBE/Comotec hinges.

 

 616851-01.jpg616851-02.jpg616851-03.jpg616851-04.jpg616851-06.jpg616851-07.jpg616851-05.jpg

 

 

 

HOW WE MAKE HIGH QUALITY FRAMES ?
 

 

If you are interested in our products, you can contact with us at any time, please click on the button "2017 Cat 3 Uv400 China Manufacturer Woman Tortoise Polarized Vintage Sunglass", we will reply to you in time !

WHAT IS THE DETAILS OF OUR SUNGALSS ?
 

WHO can use:

Men, Women, Young girl & boy, Everybody

FOR what age:

Adult ,also OK for Kids.

Frame Material:

Hith Quality Acetate

Lens Material:

Nylon / CR39 / TAC / Glass

Frame Size:

48-22-145cm / Customized size

Hinge&Screws

High Quality Hinges with Rubber Screws

Designs

OEM or ODM

Packaging

1pc/polybag,10pcs/inner box,300pcs/ctn OR Customized

Carton size:52*45*45cm or Customized
Sample Lead time:As usual 20 working days,Customized:20-30days
Production Lead time:75 working days for available designs,Customized: 75~90 days
OUR EXHIBITION
 

QQ20171110164002.jpg

 

11.png