|Port:||TIANJIN, AND SO ON|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Set/Sets per Week|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Delivery Detail:||within 10 days after payment|
|Packaging Detail:||brown cartons|
Ddukbaegi Ceramic Bowl Korea stone bowl with trivet for dolsot bibimbap
Stone pot(Stone Bowl, Dolsot) are popular in Korea. The Korean stone pot, called the dolsot, is safe to use on the stove top or in the oven. It is commonly used to make the dish dolsot bibimbap, rice, jjigae stew (tang, soup). Preparing the pot is just as crucial as preparing the ingredients, as it can keep it from cracking or splitting during the cooking process.
- Premium stoneware (ceramics) made from fine clay
- Safe to use on stovetop, in ovens and microwaves.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Easy to maintain, and more sanitary
- long-lasting compared to bowls made with natural stone
- Perfect for creating sizzling bibimbaps and serving stews or soups hot and delicious.
- Black plastic trivet(coaster) included.
DOLSOT BIBIMBAP DISPLAY