|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||200 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month|
|Place of Origin:||Yunnan China|
|Product Name:||Large White Kidney Bean|
|IMPERFECT Rate:||2% Max|
|Packing:||25 Kg PP Bags|
|Product Type:||Kidney Beans|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years|
|Packaging Detail:||25KG pp bag, or according to the buyers' requirements.|
White Kidney Bean, also known as Cannellini or Lobia in India or Safaid (White) Lobia in Pakistan. Native to Central and South America, White Kidney Beans are well known for their texture and their ability to absorb flavors.
White Kidney Beans -- so named due to their convex shape that resembles the kidney -- are among the best foods for helping you lose weight due to their high fiber content. Besides, White Kidney Beans also contain essential nutrients such as minerals, vitamins and proteins.
White kidney beans are a protein-rich starchy vegetable, full of vitamins, minerals and an excellent source of dietary fiber. Adding White kidney beans to your diet offers a variety of health benefits such as promoting digestive health and preventing heart disease.
What Are the Benefits of White Kidney Beans?
1. White kidney beans and other legumes are rich in antioxidants, which are known to have anticancer properties.
2. White kidney beans, just like other legumes, contain both soluble and insoluble dietary fiber.
3. White kidney beans are rich in vitamin B9 -- also called folate or folic acid -- and low in fat, which is heart-healthy.
4. White kidney beans are rich in vitamin B1, or thiamin, which is necessary for formation and operation of brain cells.
5. White kidney beans contain molybdenum, a trace mineral -- key constituent of an enzyme known as sulfite oxidase.
|Product Name||Large White Kidney Bean|
|Place of origin||Yunnan, China (Mainland)|
|Imperfect rate||2% MAX|
|Packing||25 kgs pp bag or According to Customer's requirement|
|Delivery time||7-10 days after payment received|
|Supply ability||200 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month|