|Test report under GB/T14683-2003 B G F 20HM |
|Seriel No.||Item||Standard Regulation||Test Result (Value)||Assessment|
Smooth and uniform paste
,No bubble,no crust,No particles
|Horizontal||No deformation||No deformation|
|4||Tack-Free Time (Hour)||≤3||0.5||Qualified|
|6||Elastic Recovery Rate (%)||≥80||85||Qualified|
|7||Tensile Modulus (Mpa)||23℃||>0.4 or >0.6||0.7||Qualified|
|8||Cohesiveness||No descontruction||No descontruction||Qualified|
|Base material of testing: glass, anodized aluminium plate|
The main Uses
1. For a variety of glass curtain wall weathering seal.
2. For metal (aluminum), enamel curtain wall weathering seal.
3. Seal seal for concrete, metal, etc.
4. roof seal.
5. Other uses.
1. for aluminum doors and windows, titanium doors and windows, steel doors and windows installed, the general decoration seal.
2. applicable to all kinds of glass curtain wall, aluminum-plastic curtain wall, stone dry hanging and other weather seals.
3. apply to the gusset doors and windows of the adhesive seal.
4. suitable for porous stone, laminated glass, insulating glass, mirror glass, coated glass, zinc, copper, iron materials, such as bonding caulking seal.
5. for a variety of glass, metal, aluminum, ceramic tile, plexiglass, coated glass between the joints sealed.
6. suitable for concrete, cement, masonry, rock, marble, steel, wood, anodized aluminum and painted aluminum surface seal, in most cases do not need to use primer.
7. suitable for dry clean metal, glass, most non-fat wood, silicone resin, sulfur-coated silicone rubber, ceramic, natural and synthetic fibers, and many paint plastic surface bonding.
8. can be used for bonding ceramics, sanitary ware, marble and so on.
Meet or exceed the following criteria
1. Industry Standards
25HM JC / T882-2001
2. International Standards
3. American Standard
ASTM C 920-05 Level 25
1.Silicone weathering glue is easily to be xtruded with a glue gun from the plastic bottle, no silicone gun, you can consider using Adhesive tape can be used to cover the periphery, to avoid smearing other places and make it cured beautifully, but after coating, must be taken before the formation of the glue skin.
2. The curing process of silicone adhesive develops from the surface to inward, different silicone sealant has different characteristics with different time of surface dry time and curing, so to repair the surface must be before the dry of the weathering silicone sealant.
3. Silicone adhesive curing time is increased with the increased thickness of extruded adhesive, such as 12mm thickness of the acidic silicone adhesive, may take 3-4 days to solidify, but within 24 hours, 3mm thick outside layer is solidified.
4. Wipe the toilet and the ground completely off dirts and oil, then smear the weathering silicone glue evenly on the cleaned ground then squeeze the other side of the nottle with enough force to squeeze out the air, until the silicone adhesive cure, be careful not to squeeze out the glue.
5. Uncured silicone adhesive can be wiped by cloth or paper towels, the cured must be scraped with scraper or xylene, acetone and other solvents.
6. In the curing process silicone adhesive will release irritating gas, to irritate eyes and respiratory tract. Therefore, it must be used in a well ventilated environment. to avoid entering eyes or prolonged contact with skin (after use, workers should wash hands before eating or smoking). Do not let children contact, construction site should be well ventilated, if accidentally splashed into eyes, the rinse with water, then seek medical advice. The fully cured silicone adhesive is of no danger.
7. Before use, carefully read the correct construction method and use of weathering silicone adhesive, and pay attention to the safe caustion clauses and the description of the harm to the health of the body.
1. Can not be used as a structural sealant.
2. Not suitable for all materials that may exudate grease, plasticizer or solvent, such as the surface of oil-immersed wood.
3. Not suitable for non-ventilated places, because the sealant curing needs to absorb moisture in the air.
4. Should not be used on frost or wet surface.
5. Should not be used in continuous flooding or wet place all year around.
6. Not suitable for construction on material surface with temperature below 4 ℃ or more than 40 ℃.