Desheng Metal Package Products, the OEM & ODM manufacturer, founded in 1999, which covering more than 40,000m2. With raw materials plant, printing factory and convenient transportation around,we have more advantages to produce many kinds of metal printed packages, which range from 0.37L to 220L. Also, there are 8 production lines, leakage detection equipments, fully automatic general size production lines and many local workers with years of experience. We cooperate with many clients in domestic and overseas, such as Huhuang Paint, Libang, Daxiang, Lihe Adhesive China, Korea KCC, Japan Toyo Ink, Japan Kansai Alesco etc.
1. Specialized in 0.37L-25L tinplate cans and pails, with various dimensions and printing, customization accepted
2. UN approved ( D.G pail), UN Code: UN 1A2/Y1.4/100/17
3. Application: packing paint, ink, solvents, thinner, adhesive, lubricants, wood lacquer, bitumans, powder, sealer, oil, fuel, light fluids, insecticides and turpentine etc.
4. With auto leakage testing machine, leakage rate is 3‰ in general. (we will try our best to be 1‰)
5. Guarantee of Quality: 3‰ damage rate, if beyong this, we'll compensate the QTY
1. Q: Are you a direct manufacturer and exporter from China?
A: Yes, we are. We are the local OEM & ODM manufacturer, have our own factory and International Trade Department.
2. Q: Where’s your factory located?
A: Our factory locates in Yixing city, Jiangsu Province, China. It takes about 2hours by speed train from Shanghai Airport to our city. You are warmly welcome to visit our factory anytime.
3. Q: How do I purchase your goods?
A: Please send us your inquiries via Alibaba, E-mail or Wechat us. Also you can give us a call directly about your requirements, we’ll reply you ASAP.
4. Q: What should I provide if I want my own packaging or printing?
A: Usually you can provide us information either the three ways listed below:
1. send sample buckets for us to copy.
2. layout or 3D drawing of the tin can or design
3. the size and printing instructions of the tin can.
5. Q: How long is the lead time?
A: It takes around 15-20 days after sample confirmed and deposit received. If you need the goods urgently, please tell us, and we can will try our best to give you priority.
6. Q: How can I get a sample from you?
A: If we have stock for the models you need, we can send you the sample for free directly. But if you need your own design, sampling cost will be charged. And for both ways, the freight needs to be charged by you. Samples can be sent through Fedex, UPS, TNT, DHL, ect.
7. Q: If I need my own size?
A: We need to make new moulds for your own size, and this will cause tooling cost but it can be refunded after your order QTY reach what we required. So normally we would suggest you use our similar mould size existed.
8. Q: How can I pay you?
A: For mass production goods, you need to pay 30% deposit before production and 70% balance upon shipment.
The common way is T/T in advance. Balance via L/C, DP at sight is also accepted.
9. Q: Can I check quality of goods before delivery?
A: Yes, either you or your company colleagues, or a third party is welcome to our factory to do the inspection before delivery.
10. Q: How the goods are delivered to me?
A: For small quantity, we advise to deliver by courier, like Fedex, UPS, DHL, ect.
For big quantity, we advise to ship by sea. We can send goods to your assigned Shipping Forwarder (FOB price). Or if you don’t have one, we can quote you CIF price.