|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||2000 Set/Sets per Month Ruidong water duct fan coil unit with galvanized steel panel|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong China|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers available to service machinery overseas|
|Brand Name:||Ruidong or OEM/ODM|
|Function:||Cooling Heating Ventilation Humidification|
|Product name:||Ruidong water duct fan coil unit with galvanized steel panel|
|Operating Voltage:||230 VAC|
|Fan type:||Centrifugal Fan|
|Delivery Detail:||in 25 days after payment|
|Packaging Detail:||Standard export packaging for Ruidong water duct fan coil unit with galvanized steel panel|
Ruidong water duct fan coil unit with galvanized steel panel
Fan coil unit is the terminal of central air conditioning system.It consists of centrifugal fan and copper tube heat exchanger.The ceiling consealed fan coil unit can be embedded in the ceiling and merged with interior decoration. Only exposing tuyere, which save space and easy maintenance.
Widely used in hotels, restaurants, factories, hospitals, exhibition hall, shopping malls, office rooms and other industrial and civil construction of the combined air-conditioning system to meet the cooling, heating and other requirements.
|FOB Price||USD 50 - 400 / Set|
|Supply Ability||2000 Set/Sets per Month|
|Port||Qingdao, Shanghai, Tianjin|
|Air flow (m3/h)||340-2380|
|Cooling capacity( kw)||1.5-13|
|Heating capacity( kw)||1.4-21|
|Fan type||Centrifugal fan (forward curve)|
|Motor type||3 speed capacitor motor|
|Brand name||RUIDONG or OEM|
|Delivery detail||shipped in 25 days after down payment|
|Material||galvanized steel sheet|
|Application||Cooling, Heating, Ventilation, Humidification and other requirements|
|Place of Origin||Shandong, China (Mainland)|
|H||Down return box||260|
|H||Back return box||230|
Shipped in 25 days afyer payment
Plywood package and suitable for long distance transport
Considerate after-sales service & product maintenance.
1. Excellent professional team with rich experience.
2. It can be customized as your need.
3. Service product design, technical support, overseas installation, repair and other service as your needs.
4. Long-term cooperated transport company ensure the safe and timely delivery.
5. One-stop service save your precious time.
You can contact us at any time.
Ruidong is a professional enterprise, specialized in HVAC product design, production, sale and installation. The company established a perfect sales service system with innovative technology, wonderful quality and after-sale service.
The brief information of the company is as follows:
Location: Dezhou city, Shandong province, near Beijing
Registered capital: $ 15 million
Employees: about 1000 employees, including 500 workers for production, 22 product engineers and 38 technicians for design or service, 350 talents for administration, sales and installation, etc.
Certificate: ISO9001, ISO14001, CE, National First Class Certificate for design and installation.
Products: more than 30 series and more than 1000 models, including air / water chiller (with heat pumps), AHU, various fan coils, VRV, Rooftop, fans, valves, air conditioner for industrial and plant use and other equipment or parts for the ventilation system.
Our company covers an area of more than 300,000 square meters.
We have ISO and CE certificates of fan coil unit
Q: What kind of products do you have?
We have products more than 30 series and over 1000 models, including air / water chiller (with heat pumps), AHU, FCU, VRV, Rooftop, fans, valves, air conditioner for industrial and plant use and other equipment or parts for the ventilation system.
Q: How about your technological support?
1. We own a team of engineers majoring in design and test the air conditioning products with more than ten years’ experience.
2. The company cooperates with some domestic and foreign well-known manufacturers, universities and design institutes. What’s more, it has developed some products with core competence.
3. We could do personal design for clients as their production demand and their condition.
Q: How is your price?
We have our own factory not the trading company. There is no middleman between
clients and us. We give customers the most favorable price.
Q: What is your payment way?
We support T/T, 30% deposit after signing the contract and remaining 70% need to be received before shipment.
Q: How about your after-sale service?
Engineers go abroad for installation, teaching and maintenance.
Q: How long is the quality guarantee period?
Our quality guarantee period is 12 months.