2018 Newest 5000dpi 8D Real Professional USB Gaming Mouse

$7.00 - $12.60
Min. Order
500 Pieces
GET LATEST PRICE ON APP
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Dongguan Sheng Zun Electronics Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
76.9%
Transactions
US$ 100,000+
4 Years Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check
Learn More

Quick Details

Port: ShenZhen Port
Payment Terms: T/T,Western Union
Supply Ability: 100000 Piece/Pieces per Month USB Gaming Mouse
Tracking Method: Optical
Place of Origin: Guangdong China
Type: Wired
Interface Type: USB
Power Type: RECHARGEABLE
Number of Rollers: 1
Number of Buttons: 8
Products Status: Stock
Application: Desktop,Laptop
DPI: default 5000, max 12400
Style: 3D,Finger,Waterproof
Hand Orientation: Right
Brand Name: Magic Refiner
Model Number: MG10 Gaming mouse
Color: Black
Feature: 8D Gaming Mice
Material: ABS
Size: 123.2 * 67.1 * 42.8mm
Design: RGB Breath LED Light
Package: Neutral Gift Box
Logo: Customized Logo Printing
Warranty: 12 Months
Usage: Game, Work, Office
Packaging Detail: Neutral Gift Box

2018 Newest 5000dpi 8D Real Professional USB Gaming Mouse

 

Product Description

 

 

Product Description

MG10-3327 gaming mouse

TypeOEM & ODM
Weight132g

Cable

Anti-interference Magnetic ring gold plated USB w/ 2.0M

 

 

 

 

 

 

Specification

 

*Ergonomic design

*Button: 8D (with fire key)

*W/ drive, freely switch between office mode and game mode

*Kailh Main Macro switch

*Top-level Gaming Chip 3327 sensor

*POM touch spot can easily be replaced

*acceleration: 30g, RGB breathing light, 5000FPS, 220ips

*Invisible Logo ,Low-Key Luxury

*DSP Digital Microprocessor

*Frosted surface

 

 

 

Advantage

 

 

 

*Brand-name Parts                                     *Country of Origin

*Distributorships Offered                            *Experienced Staff 

*Green Product                                          *Guarantee/Warranty   

*International Approvals                             *Product Performance

*Prompt Delivery                                        *Guarantee/Warranty 

*Reputation                                               *Small Orders Accepted

 

 

Products display:

 

2018 Newest 5000dpi 8D Real Professional USB Gaming Mouse

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

 

 

 2(5).jpgMK11-06.jpg1.jpg

 

Contact

Betty Tang

 

Whatsapp:+86 13528699137

 

Wechat : 1833479323

 

 

Company Information

 

 

MK9_07

 

Dongguan Sheng Zun Electronics Co.Ltd. introduction

 

SHENG ZUN takes Quality Oriented and innovation for the soul as our business principles, gathering together industry elite, continuous innovation and improve the products’ property and technology content to meet the clients and markets’ need, we have signed contracts with renowned design company to make sure that we can regularly rolls out independent R&D and design new products every year. Keeping the passion for independent innovation. About the purchasing of the raw material parts, production and processing and storages products, we have dozens of testing procedures to make sure that every product is the best electric competition peripheral equipment for global game players 

Our Services

 

Best quality: Only high quality products can be made. We have the best professional experienced engineer, designers and responsible worker.
 
Best price:  Competitive price. We are the manufacturer, and can avoid more unnecessary expenses than trading company. So we can cut down the cost and provide you competitive price and exellent quality.
 
Strong Production capacity: 1 million pcs per month, could provide any customized design or package upon request.
 
Good after-sale service: 12 months warranty, provide the replacement or free accessory if any problems.
 
Payment term:  We accept T/T, L/C, Western Union and other payment method.
                               We request 30% deposit; the other 70% balance before Shipping.
FAQ

 

1.How does your factory do regarding quality control?
   Quality is priority. In order to control quality better, all of our products are inspected for 4 times by QC staff before delivery. The first time for raw material, second time for finished products, third for products appearance and fourth for function.
 
2: What is your product quality?
   Our raw materials are purchased from qualified suppliers. And we have a strong quality control team to guarantee our quality according to AQL standard.
 
3: How will you deliver goods to me?
   We always ship by air and sea. In the mean time, we cooperate with international expresses such as DHL, UPS, FedEx, TNT to enable our customers to get their goods rapidly.
 
4: What kind of products does your factory specialize in?
   Our company products mainly mouse, keyboard and headphone.
 
5: How long do I need to wait before my goods arrive?
   5-7 days for air transportation, 2-5 days for international express. 20-40 days for sea transportation.