|Port:||Port of Qingdao,Port of Tianjin,Port of Shanghai,Port of Lianyungang|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||50 Ton/Tons per Day Factory Supply Llight weight thin insulating mullite fire brick|
|Place of Origin:||Henan China|
|MgO Content (%):||0.8-1.2|
|Refractoriness (Degree):||Common (1580°< Refractoriness< 1770°)|
|SiC Content (%):||1.2-1.4|
|Model Number:||JM23 JM26 JM28 JM30|
|Name:||mullite Insulation bricks|
|CaO Content (%):||0.2-0.4%|
|Type:||Ceramic Raw Materials|
|Product name:||thin insulating mullite brick|
|Al2O3 Content (%):||42%-72%|
|CrO Content (%):||0.002%|
|SiO2 Content (%):||24%~55%|
|Packaging Detail:||Wooden pallets with plastic film or according to your request.|
Special grade mullite (3Al2O3·2SiO2) is used as the major crystal phase, firing with poly-light ball by research according to actual service condition. It is used under the temperature can reach 1350~1700℃, can contact flame directly. Al2O3 is normally 65~75%.
1. Low heat conductivity, with good thermal insulation effect
2. Low hot melting, due to low heat conductivity, it accumulates little heat to get obvious energy-saving in intermittent operation.
3. Low impurity content and low content of iron oxide & alkali metal oxide realize high refractoriness. High Al2O3 content makes it keep good performance under reducing atmosphere.
4. High thermal compressive strength
5. Accurate size increases construction speed, decreases fire clay usage, ensures strength and stability of masonry, prolongs the life span of lining.
6. It can be processed into special shapes to reduce brickwork amount and paving seam.
Mullite insulating brick can be used in high temperature kiln lining. Currently, it is widely used roof of hot-blast furnace, body and bottom of blast furnace, regenerative chamber of glass melting furnace, ceramic kiln, blind angle furnace lining of petroleum cracking system, shuttle kiln, roller kiln, linings of glass and petrochemical engineering furnaces.
In addition, in order to meet the production requirements of more clients and kilns, KERUI develops new products of different textures and shapes on the basis of originals, such as poly-light mullite brick tile, poly-light corundum brick, poly-light silicon brick, fire clay insulating brick, etc.
Physical and Chemical Indexes:
Chemical Composition (%)
K2O + Na2O
Classification Temperature (°C)
Cold Crushing Strength (MPa)
Modulus of Rupture (MPa)
Permanent Linear Change (%) x 24hrs
Thermal Expansion (%) 1000°C
Thermal Conductivity (W/m.k)
Currently, our products have been used in many carbon burning furnaces, CFB boilers in power plant, cement rotary kilns, non-ferrous metal melting furnaces, blast furnaces, hot-blast furnaces, coking furnaces, steel ladles, glass melting kilns and other high temperature industries all over the world.
|For more real case, please click||All Case >|
|For more product information, please click||All Products >|
|For more company information, please click||Contact Us >|
FAQ & Our Service
1.Are you a trader or manufacturer?
We are manufacturer, we have own factory.
2.Can you accept OEM or ODM?
Of course, Logo is also acceptable.
3.What is the delivery time?
About 10-20 days after the contract signing.
4.What is your payment methods?
T/T L/C D/P Paypal West Union and others.
1. Timely response : To your inquiry in 24 hours, quickly respond mails and provide solutions.
2. Free sample : Sample and trial order are accepted for the quality evaluation.
3. Shorter delivery time : Book the earliest vessel or plane to guarantee the delivery time.
4. Professional Services : Provide high temperature solutions and professionals installation and technology services for you.
|GET QUOTE NOW >>|